I I I

H E R ;

I was awaken by Zayn, with a very happy smile. "Good morning, angel." He said dreamily, "Good morning to you, too." I replied, attaching my lips to his while my hands wandered to his beautiful hair.

"I love you, Renee." He said, breaking the kiss. "I love you too, more than you will ever imagine." I said while tangling our hands together. We just laid here, together. Happy, thankful and blessed.

These are the small gestures that I wake up to, every single day, and I love all of these little things. Having Zayn is the best thing that happened to me. He was always here for me, when nobody wasn't. My life is indeed a nightmare, but it was beautiful because of Zayn. All I can say is that, everything is perfect. He's here, I'm here and were happy. That's all I want. Nothing more, nothing less.

-

H I M ;

We just laid there, thinking about different things. I was contented, happy and blessed because I have her. I wouldn't trade her for anything in this world. She's certainly everything I could ever ask for. I just, love her so much. I fell in love by the way her eyes sparkle when she's happy. I fell in love by the way she smiles.

And I fell in love by the way she fell asleep, slowly, then all at once.

"Hey." She spoke after a few minutes, "Yeah?" I said. She paused for a moment but answered. "Will you ever leave me?" She asked whilst fiddling with my hands, a sign that she's nervous.

"You know, there are lots of girls all over the world. Girls with beautiful faces and bodies. I could be with them, but here I'm with you. I could be having mind blowing sex with them, but here I'am laying with you. I could leave you right now, but I wouldn't. I don't regret all of the hugs and kisses that we shared, I don't regret staying here with you, I don't regret making you mine, and I won't. Ever. I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world. Remember that, Ree." I replied while holding her close to me and kissing her temple.

"I will, I love you too, so much. What do you want for breakfast?" She said as we stood up. "Hmm. Bacon and pancakes are good." I told her as she headed off to the kitchen. I was about to follow her to the kitchen until my phone went off. I sighed and went to grab my phone to answer it.

"Hey, mate. The club's all set for tonight. See you both, and good luck." Harry said. This is it. The day that we've all been waiting for.. "Cool. Thanks mate, this means so much to me. See you too. Bye." I answered, hanging up and going to the kitchen.

"Hey babe, we're going to Harry's party tonight at 9:00. Is it okay with you?" I told Renee, wrapping my hands around her waist a she just hummed in response.

We ate after she finished cooking, "I really love your cooking." I told her while finishing my food. "Thank you, babe." She replied with a big smile on her face. I stood up and gathered the dishes. "Do you want to take a walk at the park?" I asked her, starting to wash the dishes. She nodded as she went off to take a bath.

I took a bath immediately after washing the dishes. I went out the bathroom after a few minutes, Renee was already dressed. She was wearing a mesh purple skirt with a lace midriff, wow, she looks really beautiful. Even after 5 years of being together she still manages to make me feel this tingly feeling when I see and hold her.

"Hurry up! You slow poke!" She whined. "I'm offended, Ms. Margarette Renee Thorne." I said while putting a hand on my chest, trying to act offended. She laughed in response. Finally, after a few minutes I was done with my hair.

"Okay, shall we go now?" I said while holding out my hand for her, "We shall." She replied, holding my hand.

-

Hello!
Thank you for the 100+ reads, angels! x
4 votes for an update.
All the love.
~a. x