Chapter 4~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺•                                                                 •🌺~

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. [Y/n] sighed in relief, putting their materials back into their bag.

They got up from their seat and left the classroom with Saiki by their side.

Ever since Saiki figured out [Y/n] lived across the street from him, it became a habit for the two to walk home together in silence.

As the two walked down the hallway, a certain redhead popped up behind them.

"Hey, Saiki, [Y/n], did you know that scientists say the average human sweats about 300 millimeters when they sleep?"

Saiki groaned,

"You're telling us why?"

Hairo continued to follow the two teens.

"Well, the school sports day is coming up and I'm working on building the entrance for it right now. Kudo was supposed to be helping me, but he came down with a cold!"

Damn, that's tough. [Y/n] thinks to themself as Hairo continues.

"It's almost done, all we have to do is connect the base to the arch to the pedestals so if you two could just give me a hand-"

Hairo opened the door to an unfamiliar room, revealing a broken pedestal. Hairo began to scream, Saiki and [Y/n] plugging their ears.

Hairo ran over to the pedestal and began to give it a pep talk, confusing the two teens at the door. Is he okay?

Saiki internally sighed,

"Pep talks don't work on inanimate objects, what a pain. This is more than we can fix ourselves, so I'm just gonna head home."

Saiki began to walk away as [Y/n] began to slowly back away, praying that they wouldn't catch Hairo's attention.

"Hold it, you two."

The teens internally groaned as Hairo turned to face them,

"We can do this together! If we work fast, we can finish before the last train leaves!"