Chapter 15~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺• •🌺~

It was Christmas day and Saiki and [Y/n] were walking back to their places together. The two eventually stopped in front of Saiki's door.

"Well, I guess I'll be off, then."

The [h/c] haired teen announced. In reality, they didn't want to be alone, but they figured that it would be rude to intrude on a holiday, especially an important one like Christmas.

Saiki nodded as he opened the gate to his house. As he placed his hand on the knob of his door, his eyes narrowed. I have a bad feeling about this.

"[Y/n]."

The mentioned teen - who was in the middle of the road - turned around and looked at Saiki.

"Yeah?"

Saiki turned around to face [Y/n] when his eyes widen, seeing a speeding car not too far from the teen in the road.

Saiki slightly panicked as he quickly ran and grabbed [Y/n], pulling them onto the sidewalk. Saiki scoffed as he watched the car speed off.

[Y/n] was frozen in shock, not expecting the car but also not expecting Saiki to be so quick to react. [Y/n]'s face heated up as they were secured against Saiki's chest with his arms around them.

The pink haired male released [Y/n] from his embrace before placing one hand on their shoulder and bringing his other hand up to cup ]
[Y/n]'s cheek as he looked at them in concern,

"You okay?"

The [h/c] haired teen opened their mouth to talk, but someone else beat them to it.

"Hey pal, where have you been?"
"Oh, Ku! Welcome home! Let's get this party starte- oh my.."

Nendou and Saiki's mom were standing at the door as they saw the two teens close to each other.

Saiki quickly removed his hands and stood up straight as he felt his face begin to heat up. [Y/n] nervously chuckled and turned around,

"I-I'll get going.."
"Oh, nonsense! You live alone, right? So why not enjoy Christmas with us! The more the merrier!"

Saiki's mom cheerfully insisted. [Y/n] silently cheered as they made their way into the Saiki residence.