Chapter 6~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺• •🌺~

It was just like any other school day, nothing out of the ordinary. Saiki and [Y/n] were walking together through the hallways when [Y/n] suddenly remembered something.

Oh yeah, the last episode of Healthy Warrior Specializer is coming on at 5 today, isn't it? I should hurry home, then.

Smiling, [Y/n] begins to sing the intro to the show - which just so happened to be the Japanese version of Dear Maria Count Me In.

(A/n: I know the song isn't an anime intro or anything but I love the song so let's act like it's the intro.)

[Y/n] began to dance to the imaginary beat in their head as they continued to sing the opening. After they finished the chorus, [Y/n] stopped and silently giggled to themself.

"You watch Healthy Warrior Specializer?"

Jumping from surprise, [Y/n] remembers the presence of Saiki. I forgot he was there- [Y/n] nodded,

"Yup, it's a really good show. You watch it too?"

Saiki nods as he slightly smiles at the teen. [Y/n] looks out the window, trying to hide their embarrassed state,

"Wanna come over mine and watch the last episode together? Of course you don't have-" "Sure."

[Y/n]'s eyes widen as they looked at Saiki,

"Really? You're not going to say no like you do with Kaido or-"

All of a sudden, Saiki puts his hand over [Y/n]'s mouth. What in the- Saiki grabbed [Y/n]'s wrist before dragging them to who knows where.

"Saiki, I can just follow you..."

[Y/n]'s statement fell upon deaf ears as Saiki continued to drag them around the school, going one way before pausing and going back in the opposite direction.

This continued until the Saiki suddenly came to a halt, confusing [Y/n], before the two teens were suddenly smacked in the face with an open door.

"Ow..."
"Huh, new buddy?"

Rubbing their now aching nose, [Y/n] looked up to see Nendou.