Chapter 9~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺• •🌺~

"Let's hear it for Mr. Chono!"

Saiki mentally sighs. I wanted to go home but I couldn't since Hairo was making a big deal out of it.

"The first afternoon event is tug-of-war!"

Hairo clenched his fist,

"Alright guys and gals, these are the team events!"

Wait, he didn't do any events, did he?

Everyone cheered as Hairo finished his pep talk. Afterwards, everyone made their way to the rope for tug-of-war.

"Three...Two...One...Pull!"

Everyone began to tug the rope the best they could. Saiki sighed as everyone started yelling.

Just shut up and actually pull. I don't even like gym when I'm healthy and now I gotta do a tug-of-war like this?

Saiki felt something shift so he looked down and the rope snapped in two, a piece in each of his hands.

"Huh, it's suddenly become light!"

This is bad. Saiki put the two pieces back together.

"Woah, it's heavy again!"

Why'd the rope snap so easily? Oh well, I bet I could fix it before anyone notices. This shouldn't be too hard...

When Saiki tried to put the pieces of rope back together, his hand slipped and the rope cut his glove.

Crap, again? The friction tore my gloves. I don't know what'll happen if I use psychometry now...

Saiki tugged the rope lightly. And by lightly, it was apparently very hard because the other team went flying in the air. Oops...

The referee looked at the rope in confusion,

"Uhh...class three wins?"

Hairo smiled,

"Alright we won!"

[Y/n]'s eyes widen. What the fuck- That is most definitely not normal.. They looked at everyone who was on their team and noticed that Saiki looked troubled.