Chapter 13~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺• •🌺~

"What!? You went to the house of fortune telling, Chiyo?"
"It was amazing! They told me that I'd finally be able to break up with Takeru and find a new boyfriend!"

~~

"Takeru, you been to the new house of fortune telling yet?"
"Yeah, it was great. They said that Chiyo and I would make up and find happiness!"

The [h/c] haired teen sighed, overhearing both conversations. Well, one of them has to be a lie. Kaido smirked,

"How naive! Fortune telling is a ridiculous fantasy made up by people trying to prey on the weak-minded."

[Y/n] shrugged as Saiki kept his usual stoic face,

"Wow, for once we agree on something."

Kaido looked at the two sitting teens,

"Anyways, forget about that. There are more important things happening, come with me after school. Haven't you noticed? There's a strange aura and Dark Reunion is behind it"

Saiki looked up at Kaido as he continued blabbering,

"That's a ridiculous fantasy you made up. Don't you have anyone else you could ask to go with you?"

[Y/n] nervously chuckled as Kaido sighed and walked away gloomily.

"Buddy! Pal! Have you heard about the new telling of fortune thing?"

Nendou slid beside Saiki while smiling. [Y/n] chuckled,

"If you mean the house of fortune telling, then yes we have. It's all everyone has been talking about."

Saiki mentally sighed. I'm sick of hearing about it. Nendou nodded and continued blabbering about it.

~~

The two teens were walking home when they noticed a building with a huge line outside of it. It caught Saiki's eye as he stopped walking and stared at it.

[Y/n] took a notice of this and turned to see what caught the strawberry head's attention. [Y/n] tilted their head in confusion,