Chapter 3~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺• •🌺~

The school bell had rung, signaling the beginning of lunch. [Y/n] began to stretch and crack the joints in their body. Man, was class boring.

[Y/n] felt a presence before them mid-stretch, causing them to stop and look up. In front of their desk stood a red haired male.

The male smiled and held out his hand,

"I'm Hairo, the class rep. If you need anything, just call me!"
"Thanks, I appreciate it."

[Y/n] smiled as they shook Hairo's hand. The male let go before walking off, [Y/n] watching him exit the classroom.

"Hey, [Y/n]!"

The teen looked to see two of Teruhashi's friends from the mall - Nendou and Kaido - walking towards them.

"Want to eat lunch with us?"

Kaido offered, to which [Y/n] accepted. The two males walked over to Saiki as [Y/n] grabbed their bento and walked over to them.

Nendou looked down at [Y/n],

"Woah, when did you get here, buddy? Did you teleport or something?"

Kaido deadpanned,

"That's not possible. idiot!"
"Could be."

Nendou shrugged as Kaido let out a sigh before turning to face Saiki.

"Want to eat lunch with us?"
"No."
"Great! Come on, pal!"

Saiki sighed in annoyance before standing up and walking with the rest of the group to the cafeteria.

Everyone took a seat at a random table, Nendou and Kaido on one side with Saiki and [Y/n] on the other.

[Y/n] begins to eat while Nendou and Kaido chatter amongst each other. Looking beside them, [Y/n] noticed Saiki didn't have a lunch.

"You're not gonna eat, Saiki?"

[Y/n] questioned with a tilt of their head. The male shook his head,

"Not hungry."

[Y/n] handed the male a coffee jelly along with a spoon,