Chapter 2~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺• •🌺~

[Y/n]'s alarm went off, waking the teen. Groaning in annoyance, they began to roll over.

Due to them being on the very edge of their bed, they rolled onto the ground with their cover wrapped around them.

[Y/n] let out an angry huff as they sat up, glaring at their alarm. Sighing, [Y/n] finally stood up and turned off their alarm.

After talking a shower, [Y/n] walked back to their room and got dressed in their school's uniform. Checking themselves in the mirror, [Y/n] smirked.

Damn, I look pretty.

Grabbing their school bag, [Y/n] walked out of their room.

Pretty ugly.

[Y/n] grabbed their phone and house keys before stuffing them into their pocket and leaving the house.

As [Y/n] walked to school, they noticed a familiar pink haired male not too far in front of them. Running up to him, [Y/n] patted his shoulder.

"Mornin' Saiki!"

The male nodded his head in acknowledgment as he continued to walk to school, [Y/n] by his side.

~~

Once they reached the building, [Y/n] and Saiki exchanged their shoes at their lockers. Surprisingly, [Y/n]'s locker was located next to Saiki's.

As the two teens walked to class, realization hit [Y/n]. I have no idea where my class is... Before [Y/n] could ask Saiki for help, someone else got his attention.

"SAIKIIIII!"

[Y/n] internally groaned at the voice, immediately recognizing it.

"Saiki, I heard you were having a new student in your class, do you think it's a hot- wait, who is that?"

Turning around, [Y/n] glared at the purple haired male,

"Hi, Toritsuka."

The male's eyes widen,

"Woah, [Y/n]?! What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be living in [country]?"
"I'll explain later."

Looking up at Saiki, [Y/n] noticed him staring at them with an eyebrow raised. Sighing, [Y/n] gestured to the male in front of him,

"Saiki, Toritsuka is - unfortunately - my cousin."

The mentioned male wrapped his arms around [Y/n]'s shoulders and began to nudge their cheeks together.

"That's no way to treat your favorite cousin!"
"You're not my favorite cousin."
"I'm hurt! My baby cousin doesn't even care about me!"
"I'm literally a month younger than you.."

Before he says anything else, Toritsuka noticed a group of girls and began to make his way towards them. [Y/n] sighed. Typical Toritsuka.

[Y/n] uses this as an opportunity to escape their cousin, sneaking away without catching his attention.

"Toritsuka is your cousin, huh?"

[Y/n] groaned in annoyance, turning around to face Saiki,

"Don't remind me.."

Saiki nodded before turning on his heel and walking away. Realizing they still didn't know where their class was, [Y/n] caught up with Saiki.

"Can you show me where my class is?"

Saiki looked down at [Y/n] and raised his eyebrow,

"Why should I?"

[Y/n] blinked in confusion. Did he speak without using his mouth- am I going crazy? [Y/n] shook away the thought and began to plead.

"Please? I'm in year 2, class A."

Saiki pauses for a moment before motioning to follow him as he walks down the hallway. The two eventually reached a classroom, Saiki heading inside. [Y/n] sweat dropped.

Ah, so he must've helped me because we're in the same class.

[Y/n] felt a tap on their shoulder, causing them to turn around and face an older woman.

"You must be Mr. [L/n], am I correct?"

[Y/n] cringes at the use of 'Mr', but quickly covers it up with a smile.

"That's me. You don't have to use the 'Mr', though."

The female nods,

"I'll keep that in mind. I'm your teacher, and you can come into the classroom when I say so."

[Y/n] nodded before watching the teacher enter the classroom and close the door behind her.

"Alright class, we have a new student today. Please treat them kindly and with respect. You can come in now."

The teacher instructs as she turns to face the door. Everyone watches as [Y/n]'s stiff figure enters the classroom and makes their way to the front.

Whispers and murmurs float around the classroom, mostly talking about [Y/n]'s attractiveness or debating their gender.

The teacher cleared her throat,

"Alright class, settle down. [Y/n], you can go ahead and introduce yourself."

The ten bows,

"I'm [Y/n] [L/n] and I'm from [country]. Please call me [Y/n]."

Once they finished their introduction, [Y/n] stood up straight and looked at the ground to avoid the stares coming from everyone.

"Does anyone have any questions for our lovely new student?"

The teacher asked, someone immediately raising their hand,

"Are you a boy or a girl?"
"I'll get back to you on that one later."

[Y/n] answered, earning some giggles and confused murmurs throughout the classroom. The teacher nodded,

"Alright class, I expect you all to treat [Y/n] with kindness and respect."

The teen bowed once again,

"Glad to be here."