New manager

After finally a week they were going to meet their new temporary manager today. They weren't mad about it after all they were on a long break and they still couldn't accept the fact that someone else would be their manager even if it was going to be for a short time. Suri had to join them too, even though she wasn't still on a hiatus, but JYP insisted on her meeting the new manager just in case and after all she was around the company most of the time. Chan was driving them to the company, flexing his new car that he finally bought after having the driving license for awhile now.

"Do you know anything about this new manager?" Suri asked him from her place on the passenger seat. Chan shook his head, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Not really, Euntae mention that its a woman though." He said.

"Wait really? Finally I won't be stuck with all men."

"Hey, we're nice men though." Suri didn't really answer him only rolling her eyes at him, not sure if he even noticed or not as he was too busy, parking the car. Everyone rushed inside the company, not wanting to be late to their meeting. Entering the room, they didn't see anyone but a girl that looked around their age. "Hello, are you a new trainee here?" Chan asked, smiling softly as they all bowed slightly smiling at her. The girl chuckled, shaking her head, smiling widely at them.

"Hello, I'm Jihyun. Your new manager."

"Our what?" Minho asked, the 9 kids looked at her shocked as she only smiled nodding softly.

"You look young." Changbin said and the others nodded.

"I'm 24. Come on don't be too surprised."

"Wait, Can all of you shut up?" Suri complained, glaring at the boys. "Hey, Can you be my new best friend though? It gets really lonely here around them." Jihyun let out a chuckle, nodding quickly at Suri.

"That's already on my list. Come on, me being young doesn't mean that I'm going to be easy on you. You have been on a break for a week, now come on show me what you got." Jihyun smiled at the boys, as she pulled Suri with her to the couch by the corner of the room. "Come here, lets watch them." She said, smiling at Suri who was already smiling at her.