First win

Chan told her that it was going to be okay, but she didn't know that it was going to be that okay. She was standing on stage with her backup dancers, tears running down her face as she held the trophy between her hands. She wasn't even mid song, when her backup dancers left the stage and she saw the boys running to her, tears running down their faces too, as they hugged her tightly and she lost it. She knew that she won't be able to continue singing, but Hyunjin and Minho fixed that as they took the mic from her and started singing. 

Fans were screaming not only because Suri got her first win with her first comeback, but also because the boys were on stage with her, hugging her and everyone remembered how they were when they got their first win too and it brought back a lot of happy memories, knowing that Suri was as successful as her time with stray kids. Fans couldn't help, but notice how Jisung wasn't there. Jisung wasn't there celebrating with them, celebrating Suri's first win. The boys knew that people would notice it, but they were too happy right now to care about this. They weren't going to stress over everything, specially today. 

--

Suri was laughing loudly as she watched Changbin and Jeongin doing her dance over and over again, tears of joy running down her face. The boys insisted of taking her out, so they can celebrate her first win and as much as she was tired, she still couldn't tell them no, knowing that they were as happy as her and as excited as her. 

"You're doing it wrong." Hyunjin jumped from his sit beside Seungmin and joined them as they all tried to learn the choreography. It was almost 1AM, but they didn't even look close to being tired, but Chan noticed how Suri's eyes were closing every once in awhile, but she fought to keep them open. After all she hasn't slept before her comeback, forgetting how to because of nervous she was , Chan leaned over to her, ruffling her hair softly. 

"We can leave if you want." 

"What? No one is going to leave, we're still celebrating." Minho groaned, as he leaned on Suri's lap, pushing Chan away from her. 

"Guys, seriously she looks really tired. We can continue when she's done with her promotions." Chan commented and Suri laughed as the boys pouted. 

"You guys don't have to leave. You can continue your mini party." Suri said and she saw how unsure the boys were and laughed again. "I'm serious, You guys don't have to leave." She said and they nodded at her. Chan got up from his place, taking his phone out ordering a car for Suri. 

"Don't cause trouble until I come back." Suri hugged all the boys, laughing at what Chan said. They got out of the karaoke room and out of the place as they waited for Suri's uber. "I'm so proud of you, Su." Chan hugged her tight as they waited for the car. 

"Thank you for always being around me, Christopher." 

"Okay, bye." Chan pushed her away as he saw the car coming their way and she couldn't help but laugh. "Text me when you're home." Suri nodded as Chan closed the door behind her and waved at her. 

It was almost a 15 minutes drive and she was finally in front of her house. She got her phone out as she got her keys out, texting Chan that she was home after she opened her door and not even 5 minutes later he responded. She threw her keys on the counter and made her way to her room. She sat on her bed, texting people back who were congratulating her on her win and she couldn't stop smiling, she was about to get up to change, when she heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. She got out of her room, and made her way to the kitchen slowly not wanting to make any sound, only to be faced with someone in a black mask. Suri stepped back silently, not wanting the guy to notice her, she made her way to her room quickly, locking the door, trying to calm herself down as much as she tried, but in vain. She got her phone out and called, Chan twice but he didn't answer, she tried calling Changbin and Minho, then went through all of their numbers but she knew that they won't answer now, either the music was too loud or they were too drunk by now, she looked through her contacts and she looked at the contact more than she wanted, but she came back to reality when she felt someone trying to open her bedroom's door. 

The call rang and it didn't even take two seconds for him to answer. "Hello?" She barely heard his surprised voice, but he was able to hear her heavy breathing from the other side of the phone. "Suri?" 

"Jisung, I-I think someone broke into my house."