The talking show ; EP1

"The camera's on?" Suri looked at Chan from behind the camera, as he nodded. "Wait, What do I do now?" The leader laughed from behind the camera as she was struggling on her own.

"Wait this is scarier than I thought it was going to be." Suri couldn't help but laugh as Chan watched her struggle. "Okay, wait. Hello guys, I'm Suri. Stray kids' Suri, wait am I a 'Stray kid?'" 

"Of course you are." Chan answered quickly from behind the camera and she glared at him. 

"Shut up they don't know you're here yet." She joked and Chan laughed again. "So I don't really know what is this, but if you guys watched our 'Two kids room' thingy before, you'll understand what I'm trying to do." 

"Why are you seriously letting me explain. Anyways, so I was bored, I'm not preparing any comebacks at the moment, so I thought why wouldn't I start a show, where I bring my best friends and people I know and I interview them or talk to them until it gets awkward in front of you guys. So this is pretty much the first episode, and I'm pretty sure you guys know who's gonna be my first special person." 

"Wow, I'm special?" Chan smirked at her from behind the camera. 

"Why aren't you coming in?" 

"introduce me." Suri rolled her eyes at Chan, but he just shook his head. "You promised." He whispered and she sighed.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce to you the best and the most amazing, cutest, prettiest, most handsome, and talented Australian Kangaroo in the world." Chan faked a hurt look as he sat on the chair beside Suri.

"We did not agree on the Kangaroo part." 

"We did not agree on a lot of things, Chris, but here we are." Chan again couldn't help, but laugh as he watched Suri look at the cards between her hands. He wasn't going to lie, everything the girl did made him happy and made him laugh. It was always something about her that made him feel like home, and he loved that about her. He loved her, not in a romantic way. He loved her in a way that he wanted to protect her forever, that he wanted to make her happy forever, that he wanted her to be around forever. 

"What are those cards?" He asked, trying to look, but she just shook her head, moving away from him. 

"Questions, I don't know random stuff that we can talk about." The two looked at each other for a few seconds in complete silence only nodding their heads, until Chan cracked a smile, causing Suri to laugh at him. "Okay let's just start this, before I regret it." 

"You can't regret being with me." 

"Shut up, Christopher." 

"Guys, I seriously hate when she calls me Christopher, like someone stop her. Please, make her stop."

"We didn't even start and you're already complaining."  Suri rolled her eyes playfully at him, causing him to push her slightly. "Okay can you say something about yourself first, because maybe just maybe someone doesn't know you." Suri finished with a laugh, as she covered her mouth with the cards as Chan looked at her weirdly. 

"My name is Chan, Bang Chan-" 

"I'm sure everyone wants to bang you." Chan's eyes widened at Suri as he turned his Chair away from the camera, with red cheeks. 

"Jang-Mi is gonna kill you." Suri laughed loudly as she tried to see Chan's face but he only turned away from her. 

"I'm gonna edit that out." Chan finally calmed down and turned back to look at the camera.

"I'm Stray kids' leader and I hate Suri." Suri smiled at him, nodding whispering to him how she's gonna kill him after filming, but loud enough to be heard by the fans when they watch the video.