Join

Lee Suri confirmed joining Stray kids on Kingdom.

JYP and Mnet officially confirmed that Suri would finally be coming back from her hiatus and will be joining her group on the survival show 'KINGDOM' making her the only girl on the show. 

This would be the first time for Suri to be back with Stray kids officially, ending her hiatus after the accident happened to her and a saesang fan on last November.

Kingdom's lineup also contains The boyz, Suri's other company mates. Suri confirmed joining Cre.ker entertainment on last August, pausing her contract with JYP, now Suri is under both companies, but mostly managed by JYP. This would be the first time for her to be with her own group Stray kids and her friends from the boyz. Fans are excited to see all the interactions.

We all can't wait to see Suri joining, Stray kids again after all this time.

Original Article: 

Mnet's Kingdom, the sequel after 'Road to Kingdom' (2020), is coming in 2021 and the exciting star-studded K-pop lineup has got fans hooked to witness some iconic collaborations of K-pop. According to multiple reports, the final lineup of Kingdom will have fourth-generation K-pop superstars Stray Kids, Ateez, The Boyz, SF9, and more. Here is the concept and complete lineup list.

Concept

For the unversed, Mnet's 'Kingdom' will follow the pattern of its previous show 'Queendom' where K-pop groups will compete with each other in various rounds, produce songs and release them together to see which one does better in charts. Along with that, the group's latest comeback will also reportedly play a crucial part in it. For the 2021 edition of Kingdom, SM Entertainment's pop duo TVXQ Changmin and Yunho will be seen as the MCs of the event.