Period; P2

REQUESTED BY: @princehwang13

Suri stormed inside the house, not really meaning to ignore the others, but she was too tired to even talk, making her way quickly to her room. "Is she okay?" Jeongin asked, looking at Jisung confused. Jisung nodded his head, giving the bags he had to Felix and before he could talk, Felix cut him off. 

"Period." He said, looking inside the bags. "She's usually fine, but its probably a bad one this time." Jisung nodded at Felix, before sighing. 

"I still have some stuff to do with Chan and Changbin, we'll be back later." Jisung said, and the others nodded, knowing that one of them should check on Suri later. 

"I'll cook her something to eat." Felix said, disappearing inside the kitchen. Jeongin and Minho kept looking between each other, not moving from their places. 

"Go check on her." 

"No, you check on her." 

"No, you're older. She's going to be mad and yell at me and I hate when she yells at me." Jeongin said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Or she's going to be sad and needs someone to comfort her." Minho said, and it wasn't like they didn't want to check on the girl, but Suri had the worst mood swings they all have ever seen and she was either really nice and acts like a literal baby that needs to be take cared off, which usually never happens except when she's on her period, and they all liked that Suri so much or she was 'Mad-Hwa' as they liked to call her. She'd be all over the place, getting mad over anything, crying and screaming over anything and they knew she couldn't help it.  "Should I call Somi?" Minho asked, taking out his phone, until he saw Hyunjin coming out of the kitchen. 

"Dude, go check on your girlfriend." 

"What?" Hyunjin looked at Minho confused, causing him to roll his eyes. 

"Suri is on her period. We're not ready to die yet." Minho said. "Felix is cooking something for her too, so go see her before she commits a crime." Hyunjin sighed, knowing sooner or later, they'll make him go upstairs. He made his way to their room, knocking softly before entering. It took him a second to actually see Suri who was buried under her blanket, probably crying. 

"Hey." He softly said, walking over to her, sitting down beside her. He took off the blanket, letting out a sigh when he saw her teary face. "Felix is cooking you something, you can take some painkillers after that." Thinking that it would calm her down, but no she started crying more which surprised Hyunjin.

"What's wrong?" He asked, leaning down to look at her. 

"F-felix." He heard her mumble, looking at her confused. "He's so nice." she sobbed. 

"Y-yeah, he is." Hyunjin was confused wondering why would that make her cry. He startled when Suri jumped up, sitting down, looking directly at him. 

"Like, he could be tired now, or sick, but he's in the kitchen making me something to eat and I didn't even ask him too." Hyunjin let out a breath, chuckling as he watched the girl wipe her tears, talking to him about Felix as if its something new. "Jisung too, he drove me here and brought me ice cream and chocolates. Oh, and extra painkillers and pads, although he knew I have a lot of pads." Hyunjin nodded his head at her, listing to whatever she was babbling about. 

"Chris too, do you know that he has a tracker for my period? Raymon doesn't have a tracker for my period." Hyunjin didn't know if he should hug her or silently listen to her crying about how amazing the all were to her. "He wasn't even mad that I couldn't record today. I love you guys so much." Suri leaned over to hug Hyunjin, sobbing as he rubbed her back. The door knocked and the door opened, revealing Felix and Seungmin. 

"I made you food." Felix said, smiling softly at her, putting the tray in front of her. 

"I got you a heating pad too." Seungmin said and it didn't take the girl a second to glare at him. 

"Shut the fuck up." Hyunjin and Felix looked at Seungmin confused, wondering what did he do to annoy her like that. 

"What did I-" 

"Young-soon has been texting you non stop and you haven't been answering her. Are you playing with the girl's feelings, Seungmin?" The guy stuttered, not knowing what to say. 

"I-"

"Go answer her now." Seungmin wasn't one to be scared of someone, but Suri on her period was a different story. He nodded his head at her, sighing and it was definitely an amusing sight for both Felix and Hyunjin too see Seungmin scared. They watched as the guy rushed out of the room, to text the girl back. 

"Do we have brownies?" Suri looked between Hyunjin and Felix, smiling widely at them.