Blushy

REQUESTED BY: @GROWLINGCHOIYENA

~Requests are still open 
~Guyyssss if you have any questions you want to ask me personally or about the book or my other books feel free, I'm actually free and bored and want to answer some questionsssss.

"I don't want to do the live alone." Hyunjin whined, causing both Suri and Seungmin to roll their eyes. "Babe, come on." Hyunjin held Suri's hand, shaking it roughly, causing her to groan. 

"Hwang, I'm tired." 

"He literally calls you babe and you call him Hwang, what kind of relationship is this? Come on, bud. I'll do this live with you." Seungmin got up, from his place walking over to Hyunjin. 

"Are you literally taking his side now?" 

"I'm not doing this live without my babe." Both Hyunjin and Suri said on the same time, causing Suri's frown turn into a smrik, looking proudly at Seungmin. 

"I'm a fucking asshole for standing up for you for once." 

"Let's go babe, I'm doing this live with you." Suri got up from her place, holding Hyunjin's hand, smirking back at Seungmin. 

--

"Guys, both of them have been really annoying." Seungmin said to the camera, watching both Hyunjin and Suri run around the practice room, dancing to Dynamite. 

"Guys, guys, lately Seungmin is not taking my side at all, and he's always like 'Hyunjin this, Hyunjin that' He's not my friend anymore." Suri stopped, running and jumped in front of Seungmin, talking to Stays. "Yes, Seungmin betrayed me." Suri said, reading the comments, their fans left.

"What's up?" Hyunjin joined the two, jumping on Suri's back, almost causing her to fall completely on the floor, before getting up. "Guys, I'm not mad at Suri, actually I have been really nice to her. Right?" Hyunjin smiled down at the girl, his arms wrapped around her shoulders from behind, causing her to smile back at him. Seungmin smirked, reading through the shipping comments and fangirls' comments. 

"They've been flirting." Seungmin said, causing the two to glare at him. "That's not me, I read that." Seungmin teased, chuckling watching them push each other away, 'disgustedly'. 

"Who's the better flirt in Stray kids?" Seungmin asked, reading one of the comments again, he thought for a second, Hyunjin doing the same, but it didn't take Suri a second to answer. 

"Lee Know." 

"Hey." Hyunjin gasped, pushing her slightly. "You should say me." 

"You don't flirt with me." 

"I-" Hyunjin gasped once again, looking between her and Seungmin as if he's asking the guy for help, but he only laughed at them. "I do flirt with you. Its not my fault you don't get it." 

"Shut up, Lee know flirts with all of us, all the time and its clear as the sky, you're just a bad flirt." Hyunjin gasped once again, rolling on the practice room floor. 

"I remember when we were still trainees, Lee Know always made Suri blush." Seungmin started, knowing that he's just annoying Hyunjin more as he groaned on the ground. 

"Yes and all you did was bully me." Suri said, turning to look at Hyunjin, trying to prove his point. 

"Next live bring Lee know over and let him and Hyunjin have a competition." Seungmin chuckled, reading another comment, causing Hyunjin to glare at him.

"Lee Know will win." Suri said, causing Seungmin to burst out laughing, turning to look at Hyunjin, who was staring at Suri, waiting for her to say that she's joking. 

"Dude, he's your boyfriend." Seungmin mumbled, laughing as he moved away so he wasn't in front of the camera, causing both Suri and Hyunjin to stare at him, but luckily no one heard him. 

"I always make you blush." Hyunjin started again, not wanting to let it go, knowing that his girlfriend, literally choose another guy over him. 

"You never did." Suri said once again, before stopping for a second. "Actually, you did sometimes." Seungmin was busy, reading the comments, knowing that if Euntae found out that they're openly talking about stuff like this, he'd literally kill them. 

"You're-"

"Wait, wait, someone requested for Hyunjin to try to make Suri blush." Seungmin said, and the girl rolled her eyes, shaking her head at the two of them, but Hyunjin was already thinking of how to make the girl blush on camera. Suri wasn't someone to get blushy, or shy, specially after knowing the boys for years now. Hyunjin always made her happy and giggly inside, but she doesn't remember many times where he was actually a good flirt, knowing that the guy was already awkward. "Are you going to do it?" Seungmin asked, and Hyunjin nodded, causing Suri to shake her head quickly. 

"Don't." She turned to glare at Hyunjin, who only smiled at her. 

"I'll whisper it for you tho." Suri groaned, and Seungmin laughed. Hyunjin moved closer to the girl once again. He giggled, before moving his lips to her ears. It didn't take Suri to turn bright red, causing her to push him away, as he burst out laughing, causing Seungmin to laugh too, at Suri's bright red face. "See." 

"That was quick." Seungmin said, between laughs. 

"I hate you, oh my gosh." Suri got up quickly, hiding her red face from the camera. "How can you say that so sudden." 

"Say I'm better than Lee know." 

"I'm not saying anything." Suri was back in front of the camera as soon as she calmed down. 

"What did he say? Stays, trust me I want to know too." Seungmin said, and it caused Suri to remember what Hyunjin once again. The girl blushed once again, getting up quickly. 

"I hate you, Hwang." She screamed on her way out of the practice room, causing the two boys to laugh again. 

"What did you say?" Seungmin said, and the other guy only laughed, shaking his head at him. "Guess we'll never know."