First date

"Are you even serious?" Felix watched the girl go through her closet. "You have known the guy for years now, are you seriously nervous? Like nervous- nervous?" 

"Lix, its our first date." 

"First date my ass. You two went out alone more than any of us, I don't even understand how you two are still going through the first date phase? You should have kids by now." Suri rolled her eyes, ignoring Felix as she looked for something to wear. "Fine, Let me help you. Where are you two going?" Felix asked, walking to her, looking through her dress. 

"I don't know, he told me to wear something cute." 

"Oh course he would." Felix mumbled, before grabbing a summer dress, showing it to Suri. It took the girl longer than needed, causing him to close the closet, putting the dress on her bed. "You're wearing that." He said, walking to were she put her accessories. 

"Where do you think he's taking me?" 

"You want my complete honesty?" Suri nodded her head quickly, looking at Felix with wide eyes. "Hyunjin probably doesn't know what to do, and he probably doesn't have anything planned." Suri didn't agree with Felix, but also didn't disagree, knowing that he's 95% right.

"Just put those on." Felix showed her some rings and necklaces. 

--

"Is he seriously picking you up from your own room? The room that he's sharing with you?" Seungmin rolled his eyes, entering the room, as Suri was putting her shoes on. "Why are you two over reacting?" 

"I'm still looking for the answer." Felix mumbled, eyes fixed on his phone. 

"Anyway, he's waiting for you outside." Seungmin said, walking out of the room, causing Suri to turn to look at Felix quickly. 

"Do I look okay?" 

"You look amazing." Felix said, smiling at the girl causing her to smile back. "You two are still dramatic, tho." Suri grabbed her bag, walking out of her room and smiled as soon as she saw Hyunjin. 

"Hey." He mumbled, giving her a bouquet of flowers. 

"Oh my freaking god." Felix groaned, walking away from them. 

"Thank you," Suri took the flowers and the two stood silently, looking anywhere but each other. "S-should we go?" Suri asked and Hyunjin nodded his head quickly. 

"We're taking Seungmin's car." He said and she nodded her head, walking downstairs with him, after putting the flowers inside her room. 

"Bring her back home by 8." Chan said, on his way to the kitchen. 

"No funny business kids." Minho exclaimed, watching the two groan as they left the house. Hyunjin opened the car's door for Suri, before walking to his place. 

"So where are we going?" Suri asked and all she received was silence. "Hyun?" 

"We- We're actually- Actually I don't know." Suri tried to hide her smile, but she couldn't help but let out a loud chuckle. "I'm going to fucking murder you. Shut up, okay."  

"You seriously don't have anything planned?" Hyunjin panicked for a second, turning quickly to look at Suri, forgetting about the road.

"I'm s-sorry. I should'v-"

"Dude, no. I'm not mad, I actually find it way more relaxing. I do-"

"Can you stop calling me dude? We're literally on our first date." Hyunjin rolled his eyes as Suri chuckled once again. 

"Sorry- Bro." Hyunjin rolled his eyes once again, ignoring Suri for the rest of the ride. 

--

"You know, it was more than annoying." Suri said. The girl's back was against the car's door, leg's crossed, as she face to face with Hyunjin, who was also resting his back against his door, one leg under him, McDonald's between the two of them, while music playing softly in the background. "Changbin annoys me so much when he just eats all the brownies like that." 

"Felix lets him eat it too, like we need to eat brownies too, not everything is about Changbin." Hyunjin fed Suri a fries, before grabbing a packet of ketchup, but a second later he gasped loudly, startling Suri. 

"Did you just drop ketchup in Seungmin's car?" The guy froze, looking at the girl. "He's going to kill you." 

"Hey I was opening that for you." 

"You dropped it in his car." 

"You told me that we should eat inside the car." 

"Not my fault that your clumsy ass drops everything." 

"I didn't mean to." 

"He's going to freaking kill you." 

"Fuck you." 

"Dude-"

"Stop calling me dude."