Chapter 13

Rolling over I threw my leg over Aarons body. Groaning in his sleep he turned over to face me. "What are you doing?" He said in his morning voice.

I moved him on his back and properly settled on his hips. Aarons eyes were half open but I had been awake for a while.

The dream I had made it very difficult to go back to sleep with him sleeping next to me. Feeling what was below me a smirk pulled at his lips.

"What's this...", the wetness between my legs had grown immensely as my thoughts ran wild, surrounded by Aaron. His finger traveled over my hip and landed just below my clit, teasing me.

"Already baby, how long have you been like this." I ground my hips into his and judging by his awareness and the growing erection underneath me he was waking up.

I moaned when the pad of his thumb finally started to circle my clit, "Too long."

"What's got you like this sweetheart?"

"A dream, ever since I woke up all I've wanted is your cock in my mouth." Aaron groaned.

"There's nothing stopping you from getting what you want is there? Just take it little girl."

I palm him through his boxers and moved down his body, kissing his stomach, and inner thigh. Looking into his eyes I pulled down the piece of clothing.

His cock smacking his stomach before going straight.

I pump him a few times before flatting a stripe from the base all the way up his shaft, running my tongue along his tip with small little circles.

"Y/n please", I internally smiled to myself. I wrapped my mouth around him; hollowing my cheeks. Aaron laid his head on the pillow.

I relaxed as I pushed him all the way till he hit the back of my throat.

I pumped what I couldn't fit; his hand found its way into my hair guiding my movements up and down. He hissed when my tongue flatted on the underside of his cock.

Aaron bucked his hips forcing himself into me.

I quickened my pace, my lungs burning from the lack of oxygen; tears springing from the corners of my eyes.

He looked at me in awe, never breaking eye contact.

"Baby I-", I could feel his dick twitch and I went faster. I wanted to taste him, I hummed around him pushing him over the edge. His thighs tensed.

"Be a good girl", I swallowed every last drop. He gently pulled me up to his face, planting a firm kiss to my lips. His other hand came up and he used his thumb to wipe the sides of his mouth.

"Feel better?" Aaron murmured. I smiled and nodded, still catching my breath.

He lowered his hand, he wanted to return the favor but I laid back down next to him, "Aaron it's fine, I don't need it."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me, I got just as much pleasure from that than you did."

He kissed my forehead, "I'll return it later than."

____

I woke up to the smell of bacon filling the room, it made my stomach grumble. Picking my head up from the bed I didn't see Aaron next to me.

I stumbled out of bed and wandered down the hallway. I passed Jack's room and the bed was made and he was gone as well.

I cocked my head to the side when I heard faint laughter coming from the living room.