Chapter 7

A few days later

I woke up at 5AM with my alarm blaring. I turn it off covering my face with the pillow then taking a deep breath and standing up. Going to the kitchen I brew a pot while taking a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I saw my phone light up on my nightstand.

Aaron: When you come in today go straight to my office; I wanna ask you something

Y/n: Okay, I should be there in about half and hour

I grab my things and go to the parking lot; getting into my car and heading to work. It was a short drive occasionally getting some texts from Aaron.

Walking into the building I pass Reid, joining him in the elevator. "Morning", I could see him shuffling getting closer to the doors so he could leave.

"Morning", with that the doors opened and he rushed out going to his desk. I shrug off what's happening with him, putting my stuff at my desk then straight to Aarons office; I knock on the door.

"Come in", he still kind of had his morning voice. It was deep and gravely, "What's this about?"

He leans back putting his pen on the desk, "Can you shut the door please." Shutting the door he resumes, "I wanted to ask you out on a date."

Oh, I looked a little surprised, "You couldn't ask me with a text."

I take a seat in front of him, "It felt more appropriate to ask you in person. How's dinner sound?"

"Thank you for the consideration and yeah, I could eat", I flash him a smile; getting up over to his chair and sitting on his lap. His large hands automatically moved to my hips.

I brought my hands to cup his face, "Good Morning."

My lips pressed to his, biting his bottom lip. Getting a groan from him my hands made their way into his hair and started tugging.

He pulled away and grinned brightly, "Not right here... in the office. With all of our coworkers twenty feet away."

"Okay fine, not at work. Least not right now."

"Or ever, don't get any ideas." I pouted and stood up. Walking away he slapped my ass and I quickly turned.

"What was that?"

"What was what? I didn't do anything" He said smiling up at me, watching me watch away back to my desk.

____

It was six o'clock and I still needed to get ready; I got side tracked from cleaning my apartment.

I got undressed and took a shower washing everything.

When I got out it was six twenty. I curled my hair once it was dry; I threw on some black heels and a tight black dress with a slit going to my mid thigh.

It was exactly 7PM when I heard a knock at my door.

I saw it was Aaron and I opened the door. He wore a black dress shirt that hugged his frame and black pants. Aaron eyed me up and down.

"You look gorgeous", he wouldn't stop looking; it made my face red.

"Gorgeous?, you're just saying that."

"I mean every word."

He held out his arm and we walked to his car. I held onto his bicep, "You look great too by the way."

"I know", he kissed my cheek and went ahead to open my side of the car.

"Cocky", he got in and headed to the restaurant, his hand on my thigh the whole drive.