Chapter 10

The team file out of the room and Aaron stands up. I walk back over to him and pin him between me and the table.

My hand drifts down his abdomen to his belt.

I meet his eyes as I slowly bring my hand to palm him through his pants; rubbing him till he was hard.

A small groan erupts from him when he grabs my hand pulling it away.

He leaned in and whispers into my ear, "Not here."

Aaron pulls my ear lobe with his teeth. I close my eyes when it goes cold; he left the room leaving me to imagine what would've happened.

____

I was the first one to arrive on the jet. Aaron steps on after me, taking my hand and dragging me to the bathroom.

He pins me against the wall and his hand makes its way to my throat. A soft moan leaves my lips. He uses his leg to separate mine and puts his knee in between.

"Little girl, do you really wanna play that game with me?" That's new

I nod and he kisses me, dragging his hand and ghosting it over my core.

On the ride over I had been teasing him the entire time, trying to get a rise out of him. Clearly it worked, in a way.

I try to lean forward; grind on his palm but he pulls away, shutting the door behind him.

When I gather myself and walk out the bathroom i'm met with Rossi sitting next to Aaron.

"How are you?", Rossi says to me.

"Just saw we're out of tea, so terrible." It's clear that he doesn't buy the bullshit excuse for what just happened but it made me feel better.

The rest of the team files in and takes their seats, Morgan surrounded by JJ and Emily.

Reid was already in Nevada visiting his mother. Other than when we found out he was using again, no one had heard from him.

The majority of the team took a nap. Rossi had gotten up to move to a single space so I took his seat, staring at Aaron.

I looked around and realized no one could see us. I leaned my head on his shoulder; he kissed the top of my head and I took a quiet nap.

I woke from Aaron shaking my shoulder to go over the case before we landed when Garcia appeared on screen.

"Ok let's go over the case", Hotch says in a stern tone.

JJ speaks up, "Stabbing is consistent with those that are imponent. He could be using the stabbing as an outlet for sexual release."

"What if he's not though", I say in an unsure voice and they all look at me to continue.

"Now yes it is unlikely for the unsub to be a women but what if there was no sexual assault because they had no need too.

I mean yeah they could use the stabbing for release but if they were a woman they just wouldn't have the need for it."

Hotch nods, "Let's not rule anything out and keep that thought in mind." I grin to myself.

Morgan starts speaking, "Baby girl, were the victims married?" I can hear her typing.

"Technically yes but the fathers were all absent. It was just the mothers and the kids."

"How are the kids?" Emily asked Garcia.

"Some of them have pretty long hospital records, I see broken wrists, arms, and some ribs. Honestly guys I think they were getting abused."