Nine- Family.

Emileigh.

"Baby are you almost done?" Maddox ask while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah I'm almost done. Just let me zip this up" I tell him while zipping my suit case closed. I cant believe this. "I cant believe were actually going to see my moms parents. Im scared but anxious at the same time. What if they dont like me? What if I make a fool of myself?" I start blabbing to Maddox. He grabs me by the shoulders and kisses my nose and tells me softly "Little wolf they will love you, the last time they seen you was when you were born. I bet they're excited to see you. Calm down it will be all okay you have me there to be by your side.", "I love you" I tell him, its true I absolutley love this man. "I love you too little wolf" he tells me while kissing my head and grabbing my suit case and carrying it down stairs.

I feel all the nervousness settle back in after he walks out the room. I start walking around the room double checking things. Making sure Im not leaving anything at all behind. I hear a knock on the door and turn around and see its my dad. "Hey daddy" I tell him going up and hugging him "Hey Emi" he says while hugging me back. "Are you ready?" He ask me while rubbing my back in comfort "As ready as I'll ever be" I say while sighing. "It'll be okay Emi" he says while letting me go and squeezing my shoulder in reassurance.

"Ready to go down now?" My dad ask "yeah lets go" I say. I let him walk out first and went out after him after shutting the door. I made my way down stairs to my mate and as soon as I saw him I made my way into his arms and he happily welcomed me.

"Are you ready to go get in the car little wolf?" He asked me "Yeah lets get on the way. Since we have a five hour drive to the vampire territory." I tell him "Okay baby lets go" he says while taking my hand and leading me out to the front of the pack house and into a black escalade. 

Me and Maddox sat in the back and I grabbed Maddox hand. I dont like the way I feel when he's not touching me.

I yawn and Maddox leans down and kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear "Go to sleep little wolf it's gonna be a long ride" he says. So I close my eyes and lean my head on my mates shoulder and soon I can feel myself drifting off into a peaceful sleep.