Ten- With Welcoming Arms.

Emileigh-

"Baby wake up... Little Wolf.... Emileigh WAKE UP" I hear someone saying as I'm being shook. I slowly open my eyes and rub the sleep out of them and look up and see Maddox "What, What is it Maddox?" I ask him "Were here love" he says while stroking my cheek softly and as soon as he says that nervousness sets inside of me. "Oh god Maddox what if they dont like me!? what if they think I'm to weak or hate me because of my werewolf gene. Oh my god Maddox" I stress to him "Em baby, look at me it's okay. They wanted to see you they where so happy when your dad called them. He's kept in touch with them and kept them up to date about you over the years. They where so excited to see you. They haven't seen you in person since you were born baby. Dont worry. If you where at risk or I felt like this wasn't safe for you or the best for you I wouldn't have agreed to this at all little wolf, now come on" He says while offering me his hand to get out of the car. I smile greatfully at my mate "I love you" I tell him while kissing his lips softly "I love you as well" he whispers as he squeezes my butt making me gasp in surprise "you naughty alpha" I mock at him while winking and walking away to join everyone else as I do I notice this huge gorgeous victorian styled mansion infront of me and cant help but to gasp at how beautiful it is. "Beautiful isn't it?" I hear a thick irish accent ask me, I turn around in curiosity and I see a man in his early twenties standing there and he is beautiul with his flawless pale skin and golden eyes with specks of red and brown and his bleach blonde hair shaped into a quiff. "Do I know you?" I ask him curiously "Oh where are my manners, I am Allesandro, I'm your mothers brother. It has been a long time coming" He tells me happily holding out his hand for me to shake, I reach out and grab his hand but I pull him into a hug instead. As I do I hear a possessive growl behind me. "Oh Maddox hush he is my uncle" I tell Maddox "Mine" he growls out, I roll my eyes and walk over to Maddox and grab his face "Yes yours Maddox, I am all yours. I bare your mark honey I am yours. forever" I tell him softly, his eyes soften and he kisses me soflty on the lips and bites my bottom lip which causes a soft pur like growl out of me "I am so glad to hear you say that little wolf". We hear a throat clear "Um dad right here you know" we hear my dad speak up and say "sorry dad" I say blushing in awkwardness "Well now that all of that is cleared up, may I show you all in? Your grandparents are dying to meet you and hello John nice to see you again" Allesandro says in his thick irish accent towards my father  "Yes, like wise Allesandro. Lead the way" My father tells him, "Follow me" Allesandro says walking towards the front of the beautiful victorian mansion.

When we make it to the front of the mansion Allesandro opens the beautiful front double doors and theres a series of gasp because the inside is just as beautiful as the out. I can't believe my mother grew up in this beautiful home and never came back. I wonder why she left, there are so many questions running through my head for my grandparents and my father. "OH leanbh álainn a bhí sé blianta ag fanacht" I hear a beautiful thick irish accent speak that sends nothing but calmness over me and I look up and see a gorgeous woman that is atleast thirty with gorgeous wait length curly blonde hair and the same eyes as Allesandro. She looks just like my mother all but her eyes. "Excuse me if you do not understand my irish language. I have waited eighteen years to meet you again child, you look so much like your mother, my daughter." there is no way this woman can be my grandmother she looks way to young to be my mothers mother. "Johnathan have you not told her everything about vampires? or are you leaving that up to me and Bertoldo?" I hear her ask my father "I thought it best if you and Bertoldo told her everything" my father answers. "how did she know what I was thinking?" I gasp out "I can read your mind child, there are so many things you need to know and be aware of for when your time of being a vampire comes. Follow me please we will go to your grandfathers study so you can meet him and we can all talk. Including your mate. There are some things he is going to need to know too." she holds her hand out to me "Come sweet child" she says and I take her hand and she guides us up a grand stair case and to the second level of the huge mansion as we are walking to the study she looks at me and says "I have forgotten to tell you my name, I am Callidora. I know all of our names so far seem ancient but you do have to understand we have been around for quite some time now. I know all of this is a surprise to you but we are here to help you and to help you undertsand what you need to know as a vampire, well a hybrid and to know your destiny leanbh neamhchiontach" she tells me in such a motherly like voice that it made my heart ache for my mother "I know, I know it wont be easy but instead of denying it and hiding from it I decided to accept it and decided I should know my family and know why this life was hidden from me for so long" I tell her confidently "You sound so much like your mother" she says with a flawless smile "well here we are" she says as we all face the huge oak door as she opens it and leads us all in amd sitting behind a desk in a huge leather chair is a man I have seen before in my life.

"Emiliegh child" he says with his thick irish accent like the rest "I have seen you before" I tell him. "You are right, you have" he says while standing "How?" both my mate and father as with curiosity in their voices "I was fifteen and I was in the woods with my friends and we ran into some rogues and I made all of my friends run back to the pack house and I stayed and tried to fight the rogues off but I was out numbered and this man came out of no where and one by one killed every rogue with his bare hands and I blacked out after that, all I remember is waking up in the pack hospital" I say my voice barely over a whisper. "I remember that day. it was exactly a year after your mother had died and I was so devastated I was going to lose you too." My father says "I told you Johnathan I would keep tabs on my grandaughter and I have. I had someof my vampires follow her around her entire life or either I have. She is my daughters child, she is my blood" the man says as he walks over and hugs me "I am your grandfather my name is Bertoldo, I have waited eighteen years to meet you again" He tells me and lets me go while walking over to my mate "I was there the day she met you, thank you for being there for her during all this and for keeping our treaty intact even when you didn't know she was my grandaughter." He says to Maddox "Wait Maddox you know my grandfather?" I ask my mate in surprise "Yes, his territory borders with ours. My family, the generations of alphas in my family have kept a treaty with him and his people to keep our wolves and his vampires at peace" My mates tells me while grabbing my hand "I hope your not mad at me for keeping this from you little wolf" my mate tells me while stroking his thumb across my hand "No not at all, I am glad their territory isn't far from ours and that you have kept our pack at peace with my family" I tell him, he smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Well I think it is time we should talk, we have alot to talk about since you just found out about your gene as a vampire child" My grandfather tells me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HEY GUYS!!!!!! Sorry I haven't did a Maddox point of view in a while but for a good part of my book things will be in emileigh point of view. Let me know how you guys like it so far with emileigh finding out she is a vampire also.