Thirteen- Change.

Above is what Emileigh looks like now.

Emileigh.

"Its been three days, what is taking so long for her to transiton? Shouldnt she be done by now!?" I hear a voice say that spreads warmth all through me and I know exactly who's voice that is. My mate, oh I miss him so much. I'm awake mentaly but I just can't wake up yet.

"Em baby if you can hear me just know I love you so much, you are my world and I know your scared about becoming a hybrid but its okay baby, Im here to help you through this baby. I will find every way to help you my little hybrid. I just need you to hurry and wake up. I miss you so fucking much, I feel empty without you. I love you Em" Maddox says softly while kissing my hand. If only he knew I was trying so hard to wake up. My mind starts to go foggy and I feel like Im drifting off to sleep.

"Emileigh my sweet girl" "mom? Mom? Is that you?" I start shouting "Hi babygirl, you've grown up so much. Look at you" my mom whispered to me while touching my face "Mom how is this possible? How? Why? Oh mom I have so many questions." I ask her "I know baby, because your in your last phase of transiton technically your dead right now, but we dont have a lot of time. I'm so sorry babygirl that I didnt tell you about me being a vampire or that you would eventually be one. I am so sorry I wanted to wait til you where ready. You have to understand your a royal vampire, I didnt want to put you in danger. Thats why me and your father kept you hid for so many years also. Your mate is also royal. He's in line to be the next king of werewolves. I knew you would be mates with Maddox, I seen it. Thats why your father invited him to your mating ball. Everything we did, we did to protect you because we love you." She told me so tenderly "Mom Im scared" I sobbed out to her "sweetie I know, but you'll be a perfect royal. You have to take my spot in the vampire court honey, and become queen of the werewolves. You need to learn everything needed. Go to your grandmother and tell her to help you. Its almost time for you to wake up, I love you. Be careful, there will be a war brewing with there being a new vampire princess who is a soon to be queen of werewolves. Start your training as soon as possible. I need you to be able to protect yourself. Its time, i love you and embrace your vampire side. Dont run from it. Now wake up" She said while kissing my forehead.

I groan out loud cause theres this overwhelming feeling in my throat. It feels like its on fire. "Em wake up baby, you need to feed" I hear someone yelling. All of a sudden I smell blood and my eyes shoot open and I hear a hiss leave my mouth. I hear a gasp and look over and its my mate, my handsome mate. He looks so good I just wanna rip his clothes off. He walks over to me and sits on the bed and touches my face "You look different. Your litteraly flawless. Here drink this" he says while handing me a wine glass with red liquid in it which I already know its blood by the delicous overwhelming smell I get from it. I snatch the glass out of his hand and down it in no time. "More" I say, then gasp because even my voice has changed. I have a thick irish accent similar to my grandmother and thems. My mate laughs at me and holds his hand out and says "come on little hybrid lets get you ready, you have to get ready to meet the vampire court" I take his hand and jump up "I wanna run. I dont understand why but I have all this energy" I tell my mate "well run baby, run to your room and I'll be there soon. Your lady maids are waiting to get you ready" he says. I dont need to be told twice. I take off and it feels amazing. Im going so fast and I feel free, so free sadly I'm already at my room. I stop and swing the door open and there are three women in my room which Im guessing are my lady maids and my grandmother is here as well. "Well hello Princess, I see your using your speed" My grandmother says while chuckling "I love it, it makes me feel free. Is it time for me to get ready? Oh and after the meeting with the court grandmother can me, you, and grandfather talk, please?" I ask "Yes, now go take a shower, and yes we can. Now come on we have to hurry little princess" she says. "Yes grandmother" I say while heading to my ensuite. I get undressed and for some reason my old choice of clothes disgust me. I look in the mirror and gasp. My looks really have changed, My hair is a dark brown and it goes half way down my back, my lips are a light pinkish color and are full, my face is slimmer and my eyes are a red color with a tint of brown gold. My breast are more full and my stomach is flatter and my hips are wider and my butt is bigger. I dont even recognize myself at all. I really am flawless. I turn on the water and jump in the shower and wash my hair with my japenese cherry blossom shampoo and wash my body with the matching body wash. I get out and dry off and blow dry my hair. I wrap my robe around me and walk out of the ensuite and go sit down at my vanity and one of my lady maids comes over and starts working on my hair while another starts on my makeup. "We are Diane and Grier we are two of your lady maids princess" Diane speaks up and tells me "I am Princess Emileigh" it still sounds so weird to call myself princess "the third lady maid Lilly is getting your dress, she should be here soon" Grier tells me. "That is fine"

I hear a knock and the door open "Hello my little hybrid" I hear my mate speak and I smile "Hello my love, are you ready?" I ask him "Yes, are you almost done? Its almost time" he tells me "Yes. Im just waiting on my dress" I inform him "Sorry princess there was a delay" Im guessing the third lady maid Lilly told me "Yes. Its okay, we need to hurry." I say standing and dropping my robe and the girls gasp and my mate chuckles "Um yes well lets get your corset on" Lilly says and comes over and helps me get the corset on while lacing and tightening it then she gets out the most gorgeous elegent dress I have ever seen. It looks like a dress that a royal princess would wear from the 1500's. We get the dress on and I finally get a good look at my mate and he looks so elegantly handsome. "I have suprise for you, your grandmother is bringing it now" my mate says while kissing me softly. My door opens and in walks my grandmother with a crown. I gasp, its so beautiful. Its gold and covered in diamonds and the diamonds shine so brightly because the light refectling off of them. "This was your mothers crown, Maddox had it refernished for you Princess" My grandmother says while smiling and placing it on my head  "Thank you honey, i love you and it" I tell my mate "as I love you my little hybrid" he tells me while kissing my cheek "lets go, time for the meeting of the vampire court and be calm Emileigh we got last minute word the werewolf court will be here to meet you" my grandmother says "I understand why, they have no patience to meet their new queen" I say holding my head high "Wait how did you find out?" He ask, I smile "My mother told me. She came to me during my transiton. Dont worry Im not mad you didnt tell me sooner I understand my king" I say while kissing him. He smiles and grabs my hand and leads us to the throne room entrance. I take a deep breath "Im ready" and my mate opens the doors and I take one more deep breath as me and my grandmother walk through.