Six- Becoming Luna.

Picture above is emileigh dress.

I walked out of the bathroom and there was a gorgeous girl sitting on the bed. She looked like the female version of Maddox. "Umm hi I'm emileigh, Maddox mate" I say awkwardly, "I'm lexi his baby sister" she says bubbly jumping up to hug me. I like this girl already. Shes so sweet and bubbly, I can already tell me and her will be close. "Maddox sent me to help you get ready." She informs me. "Oh yeah my dress is in the bathroom, let me go put it on" I tell her, she nods and sits down. I close the door and open the dress bag and when I see the dress, I gasp. It's so beautiful I'm speechless.

The deep red, the slit all the way up to my thigh to show off my long tan legs. It's gorgeous.

I put it on and walk out and I hear Lexi gasp, "what?" I ask nervously, "you look so gorgeous. My brother is a lucky man to have you as a mate". I can't help but to blush and mumble a thank you. "Come on, let's get your hair and make up done" Lexi says rushing me to my vanity table.

I feel her plucking and pinching and doing all kinds of things to my face for a whole hour.

"Okay all done" she says turning the chair around and I gasp. I hardly recognize myself. She applied deep red lipstick, a golden Smokey eye, she applied high lighter and bronzer to make my face stand out. I look flawless. "Thank you so much" I say kissing her on the cheek, "welcome sis" she says smiling "oh here I forgot to give you these" she says handing me a pair of red and gold pumps to match my dress. I smile gratefully and put them on and she leads me to the long elegant double spiral stair case. "Walk down slowly, make eye contact with the whole room and Maddox will be at the bottom waiting for you" she says ushering me down. I feel the nervousness start to settle in but I push it away and make my way down to my mate.

I make eye contact with the room and I am shocked at all the faces looking at me. I had no clue his, well our pack was this big. The whole entire ball room is filled with wolves. My nervousness begins to relax when I see all these faces smiling cheerfully and welcomingly at me.

I make it to the bottom gracefully and see my handsome mate standing there. I couldn't help but to check him out and appreciate him. I make eye contact with him and he is openly checking me out too and he looks up and grabs my chin and kisses me softly, when he pulls away the whole room is overwhelmed with cheering.

Maddox takes my hand and leads me on stage. He taps the microphone and clears his throat, the whole room goes so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "As everyone knows I have fount my mate, Emileigh Moon. Daughter of Alpha Moon who runs the second largest pack. I expect you all to give her the same respect that you all give me or there will be serious consequences if I hear of any disrespect towards your Luna, do you all understand?" Maddox announces, a bunch of "yes alpha" flows through the room all at once.

"Well with that being said lets start the acceptance ritual then we will all go out back and wait for her Luna shift." Maddox announces to everyone.

Maddox looks me in the eye and begins "Do you Emiliegh Moon, daughter of Alpha Moon accept and understand and are willingly ready to take on your responsibility and role of being my, Maddox Sinn mate and Luna of our pack?" He ask me

"Yes I, Emilegh Moon am ready and willingly ready to take on my responsibility and role of being your mate and Luna to our pack" I say confidently. Then all at once I feel my mind begin to cut off my old pack connection and open up and all of the thoughts and voices of mine and Maddox pack fill my head. I smile and the whole room erupts into cheering and hoots and hollering. Maddox kisses me and grabs my hand and leads me and our pack out into the back yard and through the woods into an opening.

Then I feel it start. I feel a rush of pain and hit my knees and I start hearing and feeling all of my bones crack and break into place. This is worse then my first shift. The pain is so overwhelming I start going in and out of darkness til I finally give into it and let myself drift into the dark.

_______________________________________

Short. I know. I'm getting there and it's getting more interesting now. I'm still coming up with more ideas and drama and such.
Thanks for the support. xxx
Bye dolls!