Eleven- Getting the hang of things.

Emileigh.

Were all sitting in my grandfathers study and im trying to think of where to begin, where to start, how come I never knew my mother was a vampire, how come nobody told me. I had so many questions running through my head. I'm sitting on Maddox lap while he runs his hands up and down my arms. I couldnt help but sigh and lean back into him, I jist couldnt get enough of him.

"I know you have a lot of questions and me and your grandmother will answer them truthfully" my grandfather says.  "If my mother was a vampire, when did she trigger the gene?" I asked "After she met your father, after their wedding. It was during a rogue attack" My uncle Allesandro told me "I was there visiting my sister since she had just fount out she was expecting. With you." Allesandro says "oh... Do you age?" I ask "Before you trigure the gene yes but very slowly. We age a lot less than humans, but when you triggure the gene that is the age you are froze at." My grandfather says. I turn and face my mate "How do you feel about this?" I ask him "I'm fine with it. It's going to happen. We can't stop it. I know you'll stop aging but don't you know werewolves stop aging at a certain age?" He ask me with a glint of mischief in his eye "Only royal weres stop aging at a certain age.." I say "Bingo little wolf" he says kissing my nose "no. No way!? What in the world Maddox? Why are you waiting to throw this on me. You guys are gonna give me a heart attack. We'll talk about this later" I stress to him "Okay now back to where we were, since I will be a werewolf and a vampire doesn't that mean I will have all the same abilities I have now, except it will twice as much. So I'll be twice as fast, twice as strong, everything?" I ask "Yes, and your looks will change too... Depending on your soul when you transition. It will determine what kind of vampire you will be" my grandmother says. "And you will also get a special ability. Every vampire has a special ability, you will also be able to read minds and you will be able to make someone forget something or do something by just looking into their eyes" Bertoldo tells me. "What about my feeding? Like blood wise?" I ask "You can either drink straight from the vein or you can drink from a blood bag" Allesandro says "What about regular food will I still be able to eat regular food?" I ask "Yes. A lot of vampires do. We do, but you still have to have blood Emileigh" My grandmother tells me.

"How about we let her process what she's got for now and we'll come back later and finish. I don't want her to get to overwhelmed" Maddox says. I am so greatful for him. It's like he read my mind. "I agree with Maddox" my dad says "Well let's just do that then" my grandmother says on a nurturing tone while kissing my forhead. Me and Maddox stand "Pick any room you want and we'll have your bags brought up" my grandfather says "What about my moms room? I would like to sleep in her room" I say softly. I hear a sharp inhale of breath and it's my grandmother "I'll show you where it's at sweet child. Let's go" she says walking out so me and Maddox follow after her.

"So are you okay with all this?" Maddox ask me softly "I'm as okay as I'm going to get. This is my life. I have to accept it, I can't run from it." I mumble out "it's just a lot to take in at the moment" I say looking up at my mate "I know little wolf, but it will all be okay. I'm here by your side. I promise I will try my hardest to make this all easier for you" He says lovingly "I love you" I say squeezing his hand in reassurance "As I love you" he tells me.