Five- Acceptance.

Maddox.

I can't help but to thank the moon goddess for such an amazing mate while I watch her unpacks her things into our room. To just think before I went to the mating ball I did not want a mate at all, now here I am head over hills for this amazing she wolf. She is changing me. Before her I slept around with all kinds of women and I've been known as a man whore but now just thinking about another female repulse me.

"Maddox" I hear my mates sweet voice call, "yes Angel?" I ask her while she comes and sits on my lap "I'm done, what is the plan for today?" She ask "your acceptance ceremony" I tell her smiling , she smiles so big it makes my heart flutter. I love little moments like this with her.

I start kissing her passionately, and running my hand all over her nice round bum and she softly moans and I take advantage and kiss her deeper than before and start trailing kiss and love marks down her neck. "Maddox, more Maddox" I hear my mate moan out as she grinds herself against my hard on, so I take control and flip us over and rip her shirt off of her and start kissing down her beautiful Double D breast, and she locks her fingers in my hair and I growl hungrily wanting more of her.

"Oh shit my bad" I hear a voice say and I hear my mate inhale sharply, so I growl and cover her body with mine and turn my head and see my younger brother standing there. "What the fuck do you want" I growl out, "uhhh acceptance ball starts in two hours", "oh shit" I say "umm I need to get ready" says my mate "right. I got you a dress, it's in the bathroom on the back of the door, go get a shower and I will send my sister up to help you get ready. As for you Kyler get the fuck out!", "no need to be harsh" he says laughing walking away "oh and I'll send Lexi up" he says also.

I get off my mate and she hurrys off to her shower. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I command, "sup bro", "proper english please lexi" I tell my sister, she rolls her eyes "whatever" she says, "emileigh is in the shower help her get ready. You have an hour and a half, so hurry" I tell her, "yay I get to meet her before every one" lexi squeals "yeah well Kyler kinda met her first" I tell her, she giggles and says "naughty wolf" while patting me on the head. I smack her hand away and walk out the door to go get myself ready.

"I bet our Luna will look amazing" my wolf says, "I know she will" I say smiling.