Chapter 1

You have been working at the Bau for 2 years now, and it's everything you dreamed it would. Your team was amazing, they were so kind to you ever since you first met them. You loved your job with all your heart, you wouldn't choose any other job if it were offered to you. Nothing can compare to your job. Another reason why you loved your job so much was because you got to see the most beautiful woman you've ever seen every day, you fell in love with her ever since you first saw her...... Emily Prentiss.

During the plane ride to Vermont, you were looking at the pictures you had of you and Emily

During the plane ride to Vermont, you were looking at the pictures you had of you and Emily. As you were looking at a picture you had taken of her last week, you snap out of your thoughts when you hear Morgan calling you.
Morgan: y/n!
Y/N: hmm..yeah?
Morgan: Are you okay, you seemed pretty distracted?
Y/N: Yeah..I'm just looking at something on my phone.
Morgan: Yeah I can see that.

Before Morgan can say anything else, Reid asked you something you hoped nobody would ask you at that very moment.

Reid: What are you looking at that made you so distracted?

Now everyone's eyes were on you, including Emily. Your body started to get really hot from embarrassment. You wanted to hide in your sweater but that would be really weird and even more embarrassing.