Chapter 21

A/N: (Pt. 2 )DATE NIGHT LADIES, HOW WILL THIS PLAY OUT? WHO KNOWS. JJ SEEMS TO BE CATCHING UP ON THIS DATE OF OURS. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. xx ALSO WILL AND JJ AREN'T TOGETHER IN THIS STORY, THEY SEPARATED A YEAR AFTER HENERY WAS BORN.

TW: Talks about Self harming and wanting to commit suicide

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N Pov:

Emily left work before I did, I guess to prepare a couple of things for our date. The rest of the time that I was at work I tried doing my work as quickly as possible, that way I could get home in time and get ready. I have this beautiful dress in mind, I bought it not too long ago and I've been dying to wear it. I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw that JJ was waving her hand in front of me, she was trying to get my attention.  

JJ: Y/n are you listening to me? 

Y/n: hmm sorry, what did you need?

JJ: I was asking if you wanting to come over to my house tonight, Henry says he misses you.

Y/n: Oh as much as I would love to, I have plans tonight. Maybe another time.:)

JJ: W-what do you have planned tonight?

Y/n: Uhh *whispers* I'm going on a date with Emily.

JJ: Oh! wow okay, um well have fun on your...date.

Y/n: Thanks, I'm going to wear this beautiful dress, I've been waiting to wear it.

JJ: Oh that's great, anyways I have to finish the rest of my paperwork, see you on Monday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, it's 8 pm, so I have a whole hour to get ready, I'm really excited to see what Emily has planned, I'm also wondering what's she going to wear. Don't get me wrong, Emily looks good in everything, I'm just a bit curious what she's going to wear tonight. The main thing I do first is take a shower, I have to shave everywhere and I'm not saying tonight will get spicy, but a girl has to come prepared. The dress I'm going to wear is somewhat, what Cordelia Goode wore in American Horror Story, hers is just a bit more different, when I saw it I knew I had to get it. 

I curled my hair, I thought that would look nice with the dress

I curled my hair, I thought that would look nice with the dress. Me being me, I sprayed a good amount of perfume on, and by "a good amount" I mean kind of a lot. It's a thing I do whenever I put on perfume, I spray a lot. From head to toe. *knock knock* I practically run to the door, and as I do I see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life, Emily Prentiss. She's wearing a black sparkly dress that shows OMG her cleavage! Okay, try not to stare, look away from her breasts. We both just stared at each other, admiring the presence of each other, it wasn't long, it was only 3 minutes until she said something.