Chapter 6

A/N: These sentences are your thoughts. Plz, let me know if you like this chapter. I put the time that I wanted this to take place cause I have this whole Idea and it'll be on chapters 7-8 so yeah. xx

Y/N POV:

11:32 pm

I honestly don't know what got into me but I felt confident while making fun of Emily. She's the cutest when she's upset, I know she wasn't actually upset but she was still the cutest thing ever. She told me to Shut up so I told her that she would have to make me, once I said that I thought I had ruined everything but I didn't she just smiled at me and continued with the game.

Turns out the badass FBI agent that is Emily Prentiss is scared of dogs, I found it cute, but I was also glad that I wasn't the only one that found dogs a bit scary. I decided to tease her about it just to make her get shy and smile.

Y/N: Aww Emily's scared of doggies, that's so cute!

Emily: If you don't stop I'm literally going to tackle you to the ground. 

Y/N: It's okay Em I'll protect you.

I hugged her from the back and the scent of her hair was a mixture of roses and watermelon if that makes any sense. I snuggled my face into her neck before getting off of her. Then out of nowhere, I got nervous again I quickly sat back down and tried my best not to make it obvious that I feel for Emily cause I know Garcia would call me out on it.

Emily: Y/n Truth or dare?

Crap! Okay, the easy way out is truth.

Y/N: u-uhh t-truth

Emily: lol look who's so brave! Okay, is it true that you have an obsession with Sarah Paulson?

How does she kno- Gracia must have hacked into my phone. Welp.

Y/N: Yes It is, I mean can you blame me, she's literally one of the hottest women I've ever seen.

JJ: I mean you're not wrong she is very attractive.

Y/N: Thank you JJ, you my dear have good taste.

Y/N and JJ: xx Mommy issues xx :)

Garcia: Well I knew about y/n but I didn't know you liked older women to JJ.

JJ: Well I don't only like older women, they can be around my age. The same goes for men.

Garcia: Okay! Let me make this more interesting!

The three of you just looked at each other confused because you honestly didn't know what Garcia meant by that. You looked at Emily meanwhile Garcia went through the bags that she brought with her. Emily was looking back at you, this made you blushed hard. Luckily before anything else could happen Garcia came back to the little circle you guy had made for the game.

Garcia: Okay I brought some alcohol caus you can't have a girl's night with some. I'm also taking your turn y/n so I can explain what we're going to do. .......Okay so one of us is going to say something and if you've done it or want to do it you have to take a shot, and if you don't want to do the dare you have to drink 3 shots.

The three of you nodded. You were kind of nervous cause you honestly didn't like doing embarrassing things in front of your friends, especially Emily but you decided to just have fun so you brushed off your nerves.