✨Sneak peak✨

Sneak peak!!!! I'm still trying to get help with the smut party of this chapter so til then you'll just have to wait. Xx

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Y/n POV :

* ring, ring, ring*

The noise of my phone ringing woke me up from my deep slumber, everything was extremely bright for some reason. My head was pounding from being hung over, my phone had stopped ringing when I had decided to answer it. Great. I laid back down and groaned from the pain of my headache, right as I closed my eyes, my phone rings. Of course. "Agent y/l/n" , " Morning sleeping beauty ! I just wanted to let you know that there won't be a case today, just paperwork." After I said thank you to Garcia, I slowly got up and took a shower before getting dressed and going to work.

On my way there I stopped and got myself a coffee to help me wake up. As I entered through the large glass doors, I could hear Emily and Morgan arguing about something that I couldn't really focus on. Everything was loud and bright which just made everything worse. Hotch ended up coming out of his office to tell Emily and Morgan to get back to work, we made eye contact for just a second before he went back into his office. What did I do last night. Or more importantly, what did I say. Luckily I didn't have a lot of paperwork like other days, I was slowly writing as I started to have a feeling someone was watching me. Looking up, I saw that it was Emily. She did t say anything, she just looked at me and smirked.

Y/n: What?

Emily: Looks like you had fun last night.

Y/n: Ohh shut up

That's where I messed up. I'm going to regret that later.

....

Thoughts?