Chapter 12

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter :) xx

Emily came to the living room once she finished cleaning the dishes you guys had used. The movie was only 15 minutes in so you went to the kitchen to get you and Emily snacks, you also did it to see if Emily would talk to you the way she didn't earlier. You don't know why but it turned you on when she did, you liked the idea of Emily being dominant towards you. You grabbed a bag of chips for both of you to share but you didn't know what to get to drink. "Hey Em, what kind of drink do you ?" "uhh, how about diet coke ?" " Coming right up!" Emily chuckled at your words. You put the snacks/drinks on the coffee table you had in your living room, Emily thanked you, and you guys continued to watch the movie. Welp mission failed. When do I change my bandages?

The movie ended and you were honestly tired so you told Emily to make herself at home and went upstairs to your room. You changed into your normal sleeping clothes which was an oversized t-shirt and your boxers. You brushed your teeth and did your nightly skin routine. Right, when you were about to turn off your lights Emily walked in with a small bag, you looked at her confused because you didn't know what she was doing.

Emily: I have to change your bandages, remember?

Y/n: Ohh yeah, I honestly almost forgot.

Emily: Yeah I could tell by the way you looked at me, okay can you lift up your shirt and lay down?

Y/n: uhh yeah...sure

You laid down and lifted your skirt up so you were revealing your bandages, you had your blanket over the lower part of your body cause you were insecure about your body. Emily sat next to you and started to take off your old bandages but she couldn't really take them off easily because the blanket was in the way. She moved the blanket from your lower body which exposed you in your boxers(or panties whichever you prefer to wear)  and said "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just need more space to take off the bandages." " It's okay." She took off the bandages and grabbed the small bag she had brought with her and took out some alcohol and cloth along with some cream to help the healing process. She gently cleaned your wound and it hurt like hell, she saw your body get tense up, " I'm sorry I know it hurts, I'll try to make it quick, okay ?"

You nodded and relaxed your body, your body tensed up again when you felt Emily rub the cream with her hands. It felt relaxing and soft, once she finished putting on your new bandages she gave you a kiss on the forehead and said goodnight. You couldn't help but smile while thinking of Emily while you closed your eyes, you missed her touch. You opened your eyes and grabbed your phone to check if you had any messages before you went to sleep, without even thinking you changed your wallpaper that was originally a picture of Sarah Paulson to one of your favorite pictures of Emily. You had your lock screen as Emily and your home screen of what was originally your lock screen.

You're lock Screen:

Your home screen:

Now you had your two favorite women in the world as your wallpapers, you put your phone down and went to sleep still thinking of Emily

The Next Morning:

Emily's Pov:

I woke up and went to go check if y/n was awake, she was still sleeping so I was going to make us breakfast. As I was walking out of her room her phone started ringing, I turned around to see if she woke up but she was still sleeping. I walked up to her phone and I saw that it was JJ, the phone stopped ringing and I noticed that y/n had her lock screen of a picture of me. This made me smile, I didn't know why she had her lock screen of a picture of me. I remember when she took this photo, I was listening to Reid rant about so,e random facts that I can't remember anymore, I caught her taking the picture since she made it so obvious.

Once I left y/n's room I went to her kitchen to see if she had anything I could use to make breakfast with. After some time looking through her kitchen, I pulled out a carton of eggs and a box of pancake mix along with some milk. Time passed by and I finished making the pancakes and scrambled eggs, I wanted to add something else so I cut up some apples and mango that y/n had in a bowl. Once I finished setting up the table I went to go wake up y/n. She looked really cute so I decided to take a picture, I woke her up and I went back to the kitchen and waited for her to finish her morning routine.

We ate breakfast and to my surprise y/n really liked it, I changed her bandages again so that way her wounds would heal faster and they wouldn't get infected. The thing I noticed was y/n always seemed uncomfortable when I had to change her bandages, I noticed this last night. A small flashback came to mind, I had pulled the blanket off of y/n's lower half of her body and I saw she had only boxers on (again panties or whatever you prefer yk). This turned me on for some reason, I mean I always felt something different towards y/n but I just figured it was because we were best friends but now I'm starting to think it's more than that. Y/n wanted to listen to music so we did, out of nowhere she started singing, God I love her voice.

Tell me I'm your national anthem

Booyah, baby, bow, down, making me so wow now

Tell me I'm your national anthem

Sugar, sugar, how now? Take your body downtown

Red, white, blue is in the sky

Summer's in the air and baby, heaven's in your eyes

I'm your national anthem

Money is the reason we exist

Everybody knows it, it's a fact (Kiss, kiss)

The rest of the day was great. We laughed and talked most of the time, we had lunch, Garcia and JJ surprised us with take out for dinner. They spent 2 hours with us and the whole time JJ was really focused on y/n. She would ask her where she was going and she would get up to go to the bathroom and would sit next to her all the time, are they dating or does JJ have a crush on y/n ?. It hurt me when I saw y/n so comfortable with JJ, she didn't tense up when it came to JJ changing her bandages. I tried not to think anything of it but I felt a bit jealous that JJ was hanging out with y/n the most cause it felt like she was stealing y/n from me. She even gave her a kiss on the cheek, close to her lips even. This didn't even make y/n shocked, they've gotta be dating. We end the day with us going out on the balcony and looking at the stars meanwhile we had some romantic music laying in the background. My choice, of course, y/n didn't seem to mind it.

( in the background )

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

I can't help falling in love with you.....