Chapter 13

A/N: Okay so far, are you guys liking this story? xx Plz let me know xx Also should I make JJ povs or no? WARNING: This chapter is a bit spicy

One week passed by and the second was already coming to an end. It was Wednesday and you and Emily were hanging out at your condo like you have the past week. You guys went out yesterday to go grocery shopping because you were running low on food. You bought Emily one of her favorite wines...

Your wounds have healed a bit more, it still kind of hurts cause the wound on your abdomen was a bit deep. The whole time Emily was there you could tell she was flirting with you but you didn't know whether she was just joking or if she was serious. The both of you were currently listening to Lana del ray and drinking some wine. The song gave a nice vibe with the led lights that you had around your ceiling...

I noticed that JJ has been getting really close to me and by close, I mean giving me lots of hugs and cuddling with me, and even giving me kisses on the cheek every time she comes over. Every time she does it I'm shocked because no one has ever done that, I could tell Emily didn't like it when JJ did that. She would always look away and put her hand in a fist. Could she be jealous? I really like having Emily around, it feels right yk it feels meant to be. Just having her with me makes my day. Today you and Emily were going to go to the park and have a nice little picnic, you guys both decided to wear something casual. Once you finished getting ready you packed a bunch of snacks/drinks and a cute blanket for you guys to sit on. You waited for Emily to finish getting ready, so in the meantime, you picked up a bit around the living room and kitchen even though today was a lazy day.( basically, you didn't do any chores). Emily came out of her room and grabbed her purse, you grabbed the stuff you were going to need for the picnic. ( it was just a basket and blanket) You guys decided to walk because the park wasn't too far from where you lived, as you guys were walking you felt like if everyone you passed was staring at you, you felt this a lot when you were out in public. You would get anxious whenever you were around people you didn't know so you grabbed Emily's hand with your free hand, you didn't know why you did but you just felt safe when Emily was with you. You thought she'd pull away thinking what you did was weird but she just turned to you and smiled and gave your hand a quick squeeze. Your heart melted when she did that, her smile was your favorite thing in the world, that and her laugh. Her voice was like music to your ears. You can listen to her for days.

Your Outfit:

Emily's Outfit:

Emily's Outfit: