Some where in my car

He pulled my shirt over my head.
I unbuttoned my jeans ripping them off. I moved his hands to my back where my bra is hooked he unhooked one.
Are you sure?
I nodded my head.
He undid the second hook and threw my bra in the back.
He kissed me as I unbuttoned his jeans.
My fingertips slid up and down and his back. breathing hard steaming up the glass. I could tell that he was trying to go easy because of my neck. but I sure as hell didn't.
I wrapped my arms around his next as I leaned back as I felt an explosion through my body. He carried me in still naked just the blanket I brought to the DX around us he laid me down on his bed, kissing me passionately.

I woke up naked next to him, I got up to take a shower before Steve woke up.
I wrapped a white towel around me and walked to our bedroom I pulled off my bandage. and looked at my neck, it was still a little sore but it seemed to get smaller each day. I put another bandage on it and grabbed jeans and a navy blue t-shirt. I dropped the towel on the floor. i clasped my black bra and slid on black panties. I pulled my shirt over my head tucking it into my skinny jeans. I heard Steve move in the bed.
Morning he said.
Morning.
That's a pretty outfit.
You watched me put it on didn't you?
He smirked I couldn't resist babe.
I sat on the bed and kissed his head.
I wish I could stay here all day with you.
I know but you have to go to work. I'll go make you breakfast.
He kissed my lips.
I made breakfast while Steve got dressed.
We ate and drove to the DX.
Soda wasn't there yet.
I sat on the hood of Steve's car.
He came over
Moving my hair from the side of my face replacing it with his hand. we intensely made out. until we heard soda's car pull up.