Wife

Sasuke's pov

Gaara.....my enemy in highschool.

The one that wanted Naruto all to himself...standing right in front of me.

Without noticing, my fist clenched.

"PAPA WHOS HERE!!!?"

I looked down to see a little boy hugging his leg.

The red head looked up at me and sighed.

"Sasuke Uchiha....how can I help you?"

"Is Naruto here?"

He then went silent and then looked back at me.

"Now why would you be looking for him?"

Tch he is going to pay.

"Gaara who is it?"

I looked behind him to see Naruto and my sons. Without hesitating I walked in and caught my boys attention.

"DADDY!!!!" Sato and Menma both ran up to me and hugged me. I then looked up to Gaara and smirked thinking it would piss him off...he just smirked back as he hugged the little one on his leg.

3rd pov

"Oi Sasuke what took you so long?" Naruto said while picking up Sato.

"I am very sorry Naruto...Menma didn't cause any problems right?" Sasuke said while also carrying Menma.

"Well since you rudely entered my home...you want some tea?" Gaara asked while walking past him to the kitchen. Naruto and Sasuke followed him while the three kids played in the living room.

"So what is all this?" Sasuke asked while sitting down at the already full table.

"Well since you celebrate the twins birthdays separate, we decided to have a dinner tomorrow afternoon for Menma and Satoshi." Gaara said while placing the party hats on top of the fridge. Sasuke clicked his tongue and took a sip of his tea.

"Oh speaking of the party I'll be right back I need to go wrap my gift for the twins. Also the whole family is coming over so I wanna FaceTime with them." The blonde then exits the room leaving Sasuke and Gaara alone.

"Family?" Sasuke said while watching Naruto walked upstairs.

"Oh I guess you wouldn't know....by family he means his friends...Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, Sai, and all their families." Gaara said while sitting across from the raven.

"I see..." Sasuke said while taking another sip of his tea.

"So am I invited or what?" Sasuke said while looking at Gaara.

"....you really think Naruto's friends will allow you...especially Shikamaru and Kiba?" Gaara said.

"...look I know that I was very protective of Naruto when I was younger...but we're not even together anymore." Sasuke said, feeling a little hurt from his own words.

"Well you don't have to worry about coming over then." Gaara said knowing that would piss the raven off.

"Tch are you trying to take Naruto again or something? Well that won't happen..."

Sasuke had a serious face on while Gaara smirked.

"Now what are you gonna do about that?"

Sasuke was about to lose it.

Suddenly the door opened, the raven looked over to see a familiar face.

"Calm down Sasuke....besides.." Gaara said while getting up. Sasuke looked up to Gaara.