Who's he?

3rd pov

Sasuke just finished texting his brother the directions to Naruto's house before getting back to work. Menma and Satoshi were still at school while Naruto was preparing the house for Sasuke's other family.

Naruto's pov

Hm okay I could do this! I remember Suigetsu and Karin obviously....but who are the others?....I never knew Suigetsu had a little brother. I finished cleaning and preparing the house for the guests as I hear a knock on the door.

I walked up to see our guests here from the little peep hole on our door. I opened to find a tall figure pounce on me.

"BROOOO-...Wait a minute....NO WAY NARUTO UZUMAKI!?" the white haired man yelled. Tch Sasuke didn't tell them anything. I look over to see Karin as happy as can be.

"Why hello Naruto! Its a suprise to see you...at Sasuke's house?" Karin questioned. I laughed nervously and invited them all in. As they all walk in I recognized the other two.

"Jūgo! Mr.Orochimaru! How are you guys?" I said. They both look over to me and smiled.

"Why hello Naruto." Jūgo politely greeted.

"My my I never thought you would live with Sakura and that damn Sasuke ." Orochimaru smiled at me.

...I should tell them.

"Actually...Sakura and Sasuke....just got a divorce..." I stuttered. I look up to see all of them shocked. Karin and Suigetsu looked at each other and back.

"SINCE WHEN!?"

"I-its kind of a long story..."

"TELL!"

...should I even be the one to tell them....

Time skip

Sasuke's pov

"Thank you I'll be off then."

I walked out of the building where I work and into my car. Now I got to make dinner...a big one. But first I need to pick up my kids.

I started the vehicle and drove off to the school.

School

I waited outside for the children for awhile so I decided to text my brother. Well he's not really my brother....hn.

Text

Sasuke: Oi when you get to the address I sent you can you wait outside and call me.

...

Suigetsu:.....I was supposed to wait outside?

...HE'S ALREADY AT THE HOUSE!?

Sasuke: BAKA! WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME! ILL BE RIGHT THERE!?

I looked up to see my sons walking out of the building. I started my vehicle and waited for them.

"Hi daddy!" Satoshi beamed while getting into his safety seat. I got off and buckled him in since he always attempts to take it off. Menma on the other hand knows how to tighten it himself and secure it.

"How was your boys day?" I asked.

"It was good...dad are you in a rush?" Menma asked.

Oh right I forgot to tell them.

"Menma...you remember Uncle Suigetsu and Auntie Karin?" I got into the driver's seat. Menma smiled wide and nodded.

"YES I REMEMBER! Does that mean?"