Young Uchiha how I love you

3rd pov

"NO WAY!!!!" Kiba threw a book at the wall.

"Kiba calm down!!!" Hinata tried to calm her husband down.

"Naruto you're seriously gonna use yourself to help that motherfucker!?" Kiba raged.

"Naruto-kun can make his own decisions....but I have to agree. Sasuke cheated on you and you still want to help him?"

Naruto stood there with his passport and luggage.

"Naruto you said you never wanted to see him again." Kiba said.

"...I..." Naruto couldnt speak.

"Naruto you shouldn't do this for his needs...he's married-"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I DONT KNOW THAT!"

Naruto yelled at Hinata and Kiba.

"Naru-"

"OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS! I TOLD HIM I WAS OKAY WITH IT BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM-"

Naruto caught himself late, Hinata and Kiba looked at him puzzled. Naruto just bowed and started to tear up.

"Th-thank you for letting me stay here!"

Naruto thanked them before running out. Kiba tried to chase after him but Hinata prevented her husband from doing that.

"Kiba...this isn't our business." Hinata said while hugging her husband.

A week in Japan

"So Naruto how are you feeling, adapting and bonding with the Uchiha family?" The doctor asked the blonde that was following her.

"Well at first Ms.Uchiha wasn't so happy with me being a male surrogate...heh anyways, she is opening up to me." Naruto said nervously.

"Ah okay! So does that mean you're ready to start the process and months?" Doctor Tsunade turned around to Naruto.

"Uhh well I'm ready when ever the Uchiha family is ready." Naruto laughed.

"Well we're ready whenever."

Naruto turned to see the Uchiha couple. Sasuke smirked at him while Sakura eyed him.

"Oh...well...I guess we can start."

Time skip

Naruto's pov

Doctor Tsunade left me inside a room...half an hour ago...

I waited for her to come back with....Sasuke's....stuff.

But she never came in....did they change their mind?

Suddenly Tsunade walked in.....WITH SASUKE?!

"Ehh...whats going on?" I asked looking confused.

"Well....Naruto...you see." Tsunade got real quite then looked at teme.

"...Naruto, I've decided to not do it."

WAIT WHAT!? I FLEW ALL THE WAY BACK TO JAPAN...FOR A NOT ANYMORE?!

"O-oh...um ok then, so does that mean I could go back home?" They both nodded and I sighed in relief.

Thank god this is over...this was a waste of our time.

Time skip

3rd pov

Naruto was packing his things when suddenly Sasuke entered the hotel room.

"Oi dobe"

"Yeah?"

Sasuke held up a pair of car keys.