YOU'RE NOT A CLONE!?

Reunion day

Uzumaki's home

"Sato why don't you go take a shower while I'll set the table?" Naruto said while placing the huge bowl of ramen and small bowls around it.

"Awww can I take a bubble bath?" Satoshi pouted while grabbing his toys.

"You don't have time, look son we need to have this conversation okay?"

Sato looked at his mother and sighed. He grabbed a towel and looked back at his smiling mother.

Uchiha's home

"Hm?? Sasuke-kun, where are you going?" Sakura looked at her husband.

"Me and Menma are attending a meeting....I'll be home after dinner."

Sakura sadden when she heard her husband say after dinner. Suddenly an idea has her set. She smiled and walked up to Sasuke, giving him a hug.

"Then....maybe....later on tonight....we can have alone time." Sakura seductively whispered into the raven's ear.

"...not tonight...lets go son." Sasuke then walked out with nothing else to say.

Sasuke's pov

I dont know what's wrong with me. Everytime I try to enjoy myself with Sakura....it doesn't feel good at all...maybe I'm not in the mood at all anymore. I mean....the last time we had sex was....when Menma was just born.

Honestly the only time I remember that it was actually enjoyable was......at the hotel-

"DAD!"

I snapped out of it and looked at Menma.

"Sorry what?"

"The light is green! Green means GO!"

I continued to drive.....what the hell is wrong with me!?

3rd pov

Naruto finished getting Sato ready for the dinner. He looked at the window in Satoshi's room to see Sasuke pull up in the driveway.

Time skip

An awkward tension came into the room as the Uzumaki family and the Uchiha family sat for dinner, nothing was heard except for chopsticks mixing around in the ramen.

"...soooooooo....Menma when did ya start following me and my mommy?" Satoshi said with a serious look.

"Tch for the last time I am Menma Uchiha!"

"OH YEAH!"

"YEAH!"

Both boys were tugged by there parents. Satoshi got angrier and turned to his mom.

"WHY DID WE INVITE HIM HERE!? HE IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!?"

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other like their son was insane. Satoshi then ran upstairs and slammed his door.

Menma looked over to his dad.

"Can we leave now?"

Naruto felt a sudden pressure on his chest knowing that his son wanted to leave....somewhere away from his grasp. The blonde took a deep breath and kept his act up.

"Um....Menma we still need to have a little chat with you and Sato." Naruto said with a weak tone.

Sasuke grabbed Menma's shoulders from the back and nodded. The three went upstairs to talk with Satoshi.

"Sato dear we need to talk-"

"MA! STAY BACK FROM THE SPY HE MIGHT HAVE A GUN!"

Sato shot his little toy water gun at the three. Sasuke quickly got in front of Naruto and Menma preventing the water from hitting them.