Can I see her?

Thursday

3rd pov

Naruto just got home after picking up the twins from school. The past three days were very awkward but the blonde came to his senses and started acting normal once more.

"Sasuke! We're home! Did ya make dinner yet?" Naruto said while taking his shoes off. The twins set their shoes down to run for their father only to see him put his shoes on.

"Dinner is on the table...I just finished cooking. I have an appointment with Ms.Haruno." Sasuke said.

"Oh you need to see Sakura?" Naruto questioned.

"...I'm signing the divorce papers today." Sasuke sighed. Menma looked over to Sasuke before walking over to him.

"...."

"Hn? What is it Menma?"

"....Can I see her?" Menma asked. The house went silent, Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other.

"...yeah you can go see her..." Sasuke said. Menma put his shoes back on while Naruto grabbed his school bag.

"Once you get back make sure to eat okay son." Naruto said with a bit of worry in his voice. Menma nodded and headed out with his father.

Time skip

Sasuke and Menma entered the building only to see Sakura and Sarada sitting down in the waiting room.

"Okay Menma as soon as me and Sakura get called in for this appointment, I want you to stay in here okay?" Sasuke said while seating his son in a chair. Menma nodded before turning his attention to Sakura and Sarada. Menma looked at Sarada for a good second before walking up to her.

"Hello."

"...hi..."

They both said awkwardly. Not long after Sasuke and Sakura were called in and left the children in the waiting room with the receptionist.

"...so...you're gonna be living with Dad and his boyfriend?" Sarada asked.

"Hn....actually I dont think my mommy and daddy are together." Menma pouted.

"Oh...why are they living together?" Sarada asked again.

"I dont know...maybe because daddy gave the house away to you guys....he needs somewhere to stay you know." Menma answered.

"I see...wait mommy?!" Sarada questioned. Menma giggled and then sighed.

"Well ya see....its a long story believe it!" Menma smiled.

"But....so mommy....isn't really your real mother?" Sarada gasped.

"She may not be my real mom...but she did take care of me. For that reason....I still wanna visit her." Menma said.

Sarada was amazed at how mature the young one can be.

Meanwhile

"Okay Mr.Uchiha and Ms.Haruno, are there any conditions before we sign these?" Said the man divorcing the two.

Sasuke looked at Sakura and then back at the man.

"I'll go first then...I want my daughter to have weekly visits." The raven asked. Sakura then spoke.

"...I also want Menma to come visit me." Sakura said making Sasuke's kinda surprised.

"Okay anything else?" The man asked.

"No nothing else." They both said.

"Alright so let me go over all of the conditions and privileges. Ms.Haruno is getting the house and full custody of Sarada Haruno. Mr.Uchiha then gets full custody of Menma Uchiha and weekly visits with Sarada. Now Mr.Uchiha, are you sure you don't want anything else except for that?" The man asked.