Cutie v.s Cutie

3rd pov

"I see...he's your friend." Satoshi scanned Mitsuki who was sitting on the carpet. Menma sighed and crossed his arms.

"Well duh! Dad did say that he was coming over."

"I know that!...so um...Mitsuki-kun...are you related to us or???" Satoshi said while leaning closer from the bed with curiosity.

"Hm well no. Actually my elder brother said that we're not even close to relation. However Sasuke is my brothers closest friend which makes them like brothers....Hey like me and Menma-chan!" Mitsuki beamed.

Satoshi stopped his scanning to think one thing.

"MENMA-CHAN!? ONLY GIRLS SAY THAT!? WHAT'S WITH THIS GUY!?" Satoshi screamed in his head. Menma smiled and patted Mitsuki on the head.

"Anyways let's go eat." Menma suggested. The other two nodded and made their way down.

Satoshi's pov

I DONT GET IT!? HOW COME THIS GUY IS SO LOVED!?

I ate my curry as I watched everyone in awe with Mitsuki-kun. Tch even my mom is in love with him.

"Excuse me but Mr.Naru?" Mitsuki said.

...NARU!?

"Hm?"

"Where are we going to sleep?" The pale boy asked.

"Oh well if you want you can sleep in the boys room!...err its just the twins sleep with each other soooo...Satoshi why don't you sleep with me!" I dropped my chopsticks and looked at my mom.

DID MY MOM JUST...LAST TIME HE ALMOST KILLED ME!?

"NO WAY! WHY CANT DAD SLEEP WITH YOU!? AND WHY CANT MITSUKI SLEEP ON THE COUCH!" I shouted.

"Because that's not polite Sato...come to think of it...where is Suigetsu and Karin going to sleep?" My dad said.

"Huh the guest room of course!" My mom said before getting up. Everyone followed my mother to a room nobody barley uses...also known as my old play room.

3rd pov

"Here!"

"Woahhh its so big!" Everyone was amazed. Suddenly Naruto felt a dark aura behind him. He turned around to find Sasuke shaking his hands.

"Dobe...you're telling me that I could've had my own room instead of sleeping on the couch?" Sasuke said in a pissed tone. Naruto glared at him then smiled evily.

"Oh yeah! Hehe Sasuke you're so smart sometimes!" Naruto patted his head in a mocking tone. Mitsuki giggled which ticked off Satoshi somehow.

"Thats great and Jūgo, Orochimaru are you sure you guys won't stay?" Karin asked.

"No, Log has some business in the morning and I need Jūgo's assistance." Orochimaru stated.

Time skip

Menma and Mitsuki were playing in the twins room while Satoshi was secretly spying on them.

"..."

"Hahahahaha!"

"No way!"

"..."

"Hehehehe!!!"

"Haha!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ahem Satoshi? Are you okay?" Menma said while looking over the corner.