Christmas Prep-Asami

Asami's pov

It was Christmas day a I was setting up the food table as Korra was grabbing the old board games and Christmas movies ready for when the group comes over.

Korra kept looking at me all day and it started to worry me. But what I was worried about was if she would like my present or not. I poured some crisps into a bowl before hearing the door bell and going to welcome in everyone.

"Hey Zuko! Hey boys. " I said as he walked in with Zues and Hades going next to say hi to Korra. Opal and Bolin then came in giving me a hug as we said our his before doing the same with Korra and lastly Mako and Wu and gave them both hugs and said hi before they left for Korra.

We all picked out some food and then sat around the tv to watch Muppets Christmas Carol as Bolin and Korra played jenga.

Once that movie was over we watch another and got more helpings whilst more people joined in on the board games.

After we had finished all the movies and almost all of the food we sat in a circle each holding our presents that at the beginning of the night Korra had told everyone to put in in sacks with who was getting the presents name on it.

Zuko got his first since he's the oldest and we soon came to my turn and the first one I saw was Korra's I opened it up to find a couple of binders with sweet hand written messages on them with all my notes from my office inside all sorted and neat. "Korra you didn't have to do this,  " my girlfriend smiled and kissed my cheek, "well Im your cleaner aren't I" we laughed and kissed again for I unwrapped the rest of my presents, and then when it came to Korra's turn she picked up mine and unwrapped in slowly to show a small Teddy bear with a speaker and a button on the front. "You don't have to push the button now honey maybe later but it basically says things I love about you" I said blushing hoping she wouldn't press it. "You make me smile" I heard my voice say from the teddy, Korra pushed it again. And as the sayings went on let's just say I didn't keeo them all pg. "I love how gentle you are in bed. " was the last one said which made me blush hard and everyone aw at. Korra kissed me and laughed. "Thankyou"

At the end of the night everyone had gone home and Korra and I were wrapped up in a blanket with left over food in our laps as we fell asleep, after a perfect Christmas.

A/n
Merry Christmas! I'm taking a break from writing over Christmas I might write a little bit but don't expect anything to get posted. Love ya guys. ❤️