Dinner-Korra

Korra's pov

I was cleaning Asami's Office like normal on a Wednesday morning with Asami doing here work at her desk, but everytime I looked at her she was looking at me. I blushed and smiled before looking back at the shelf that I was dusting. "Korra, come here please. " Asami had told me we had to stay professional at work because she wouldn't get anything done.

"Yes? " I asked as I came over to my girlfriend. "Sit down, on the desk. " Asami said as she continued looking at her papers and didn't look at me. "Ok...? " I said as I sat down on the edge of the desk and Asami turned to look at me. "Korra, I want to take you out tonight, somewhere nice, got any ideas? " I blushed as she tried to get her words out.

Yes we were girlfriends and we had our own house but we had only gone on one date. "Um how about, we go to Seaweed Noodlery? " I said with a smile but  Asami gave me a weird look. "Is that really a nice place? " she asked which made me doubt myself "we don't have to give there... " Asami must of noticed my reaction because she moved me closer to her and said "oh no Korra, I want to go where ever you pick, I just want it to be special. " I laughed at her worry and brought my arms around her neck.

"Oh Asami, you don't need to do anything grand for me, just being with you is special enough for me. " I then kissed her head and she brought her arms around my waist. "You're already to go to me Asami. You gave me and my pregnant dog a home. You fed me when I hadn't eaten real food in months. And I have done nothing for you in return... " Asami held my chin and brought my lips to hers. "You made me feel again Korra, you made my life interesting. "

We kissed again and Zuko walked in smiling. "You two are adorable. " he joked before telling me my shift is over. "I'll text you when I will come get you, be ready for 4 " Asami whispered in my ear locking it in the process. I nodded my head and left the building.

I came home to Naga jumping on me, I cuddled into her and then left towards the puppies. I let them out of the cage and into the garden so they could do there business. When I got a text from Asami.

A: really boring meeting 🤮
K: pay attention you'll get in trouble❤️
A: ugh 🙁
K: love you 💜
A: you know what that heart means right 😘
K: they have meanings? 🤔
A: yes! And purple stands for something I know you'd want to wait for. 💓
K: oh 😳
A: yes now I must go my love I will text you at 4. 💞

I shook my head and looked up what she meant and this is what I found.

I laughed it off and sat with the puppies, playing with then and Naga, before we all took a nap