Baby Day-Asami

Asami's pov

Once we parked up at the adoption center we sat in the car just holding eachother. Korra looked and me so happy with our decision before saying "we are going to be Mummies! " I laughed and kissed her forehead, before we left the car and walked towards the building holding hands again. We were sent right into the office so we sat down in there and soon the agent came in. "Hello ladies how are we? " Korra smiled and answered "excited. " the agent smiled back and asked "before you meet him I would like to ask are you two planning to get married because your records say that you two are partners but Korra has the same last name? " Korra laughed and answered "my family are from up north and don't believe in last names, so I don't really have one so I took Asami's after we promised to eachother for work reasons but I did read somewhere in family history that I'm a Smith... " the agent just nodded her head and answered "well ok then let me call in Hiro "

Just then the agent pressed a button and asked for baby Hiro before a woman came into the room with Hiro holding his small hand. Asami and I both melt down to say hello "hi Hiro I'm your new mummy" I said smiling and Asami said "and I'm your new mumma and this is your new best friend. " she said handing him the small elephant. He let go of the woman's hand and took it before cuddling it smiling widely. The agents left the room and Asami asked Hiro, "would you like to come to your new home and see your amazing bedroom? " Hiro nodded his head still cuddling his elephant.

We I picked him up and we went to sign the papers. After that was done we brought Hiro to our home and showed him around the house, he held onto me like he didn't know how to let go. Asami had already made a schedule for him so when his feeding came we both sat on the sofa with him and Asami gave him his bottle. "Mu ma" he said whilst reaching for Asami, we both smiled and awed "that's right Hiro Mumma" before Asami took him from me and I went to clean and refill his bottle.

Asami the introduced him to the dogs who fell in love with him easily but he was a bit more scared of them so we took him to his room right before nap time and showed him his room he was walking around telling us everything he had and in the cutest way saying things like thankyou and wow, we then told him it was nap time so we got into his bed and we both kissed him good night. "Good night Hiro" I said kissing his cheek and he held up his elephant and said "Elly too" we both awed at the small boy before I kissed Elly and Asami kissed Hiro and Elly herself "night Mumma night Mummy" he said as we closed his door "night Hiro" I said and as his door shut we both looked at eachother before kissing and just holding eachother on the sofa before Asami would have to make dinner for three.

Ok so I was thinking make say 4 more parts which is 8 chapters of just the family doing family things and next part I was think the gang could meet Hiro.