Dog Days!-Asami

Asami's pov

We got out of the car and Korra picked up Naga and carried her inside as Zuko came to help me unload the boot. "You two bought a lot? You must really love this dog, or her owner? " Zuko teased which made me blush but I hid it. "I've already told her my feelings and she feels the same we'll sort everything out after the puppies are delt with. " Zuko smiled and took the cage inside.

We started to set everything up having the cage in the corner of the living room with some newspaper taped up and led down across the floor inside of it and her dog bed plus blankets also inside. Korra then placed the dog bowls just outside of the cage and filled up the water one. Zuko then placed some toys about and Naga soon made her place on the bed.

"Like it girl? " Korra asked smiling leaving the gate open since it really was just for when the puppies get here. Naga barked happily which made me smile. Zuko left for work and Korra and I put a movie on as Naga played with one of her toys.

I smiled down at Korra as she led against my chest. "Thankyou for taking in my Naga, she'd probably be dead without you. " I played with Korra's short hair and kissed the top of her head. "You kept her alive Korra, you knew when it was time to tell someone. " Korra smiled as we both looked towards the pregnant fur ball as she lied down on her side on the bed and fell asleep.

Korra closed the cage before we headed upstairs to my room and lieing down after getting changed in separate areas me being in the bathroom. "Asami... yawn.... you ar--" before Korra could finish her sentence she fell asleep so I brought her into my arm and fell asleep cuddling her.