Sick-Asami

Asami's pov

I woke up to hear the sounds of Korra and Zuko shouting and as I walked down the stairs I could only smell sick and wait...

I looked into the living room to see Naga in her cage with 7 small, white pups. Korra and Zuko were obviously fighting about the mess but it just made me laugh. "Zuko I was the midwife here, you should clean up! " Korra yelled still not noticing me until I sat down next to her and looked at the small pups. "Aw they are so tiny, good job Naga. " I the petted her head and kissed Korra on the shoulder.

"Good job Korra. " Korra smiled at me before Zuko left to get cleaning supplies. "Well lets get these pups out of the mess. " I said saying it more towards Naga than Korra so she would know that we weren't going to hurt them. "Yup Mama needs a wash. " Korra laughed so she took Naga out of the cage to wipe her down and then let Naga rest on the sofa thenZuko brought in a tub with a little bit of water, a towel and a flannel. I picked up one pup and cleaned them off before giving them to Zuko to dry.

Once all 7 were done we put them on a clean dog bed in the middle of the cage with a quilt under it and pillows all spread out. Naga then returned to the dog be and led down. Korra and I moved to pups closer so that they could feed and then Naga fell asleep we put a heating light in one corner of the cage to keep them warm.

We all left the living room and sat to eat breakfast but Korra wouldn't eat. "Korra please, for Naga? " Korra sighed and then took a spoonful of cereal before rushing to the sink. I rubbed her back and sat her back down on my lap as Zuko passed her a  water glass. She drank the water and placed her head on my shoulder. "Hey its ok, you're getting better with eating, maybe the fluids put you off. " Korra nodded after I said this and cuddled back into my chest.

"Go rest you two I'll keep an eye on our Mama. " I thanked him before picking Korra up and taking her upstairs. "Follow the feeding plan for her, she needs that amount every two hours. " Korra told Zuko as I left the kitchen with her in my arms.

We led in bed for a little while just talking and trying to think of names. "Are we going to keel them all? " Korra asked me when I said about them growing up. "Of course Korra, I want these pups to have the best lives, I don't trust people enough to sell them. " Korra smiled and kissed my forehead. "But what about your dad? Surly he doesn't want loads of dogs running around all day. " That's when I couldn't keep it in any longer. "Korra, I wad thinking, what if we got a place of our own? It could be the perfect place for dogs and we can even foster dogs from the shelter. "

Korra's smile grew 10x the normal size, "yes yes Asami! Thankyou! " she pinned me to the bed as she held me close. "My angel"