Kicked Out-Asami

All ATLA teen characters are the same age as LOK teen characters.

Child Abuse and Sexual Assault Warning.

Asami's pov

I was leaving the bar with my friends, Mai, Azula and her girlfriend Ty Lee, when a guy grabbed me and started to grid against my ass. I pulled myself away and Ty Lee grabbed me and held me close as I tried not to cry. We left the building huddled together and then spilt up and sat down a near by bench. "Men are gross" Ty Lee said as she stood eye level infront of me rubbing my hands. Azula held her girlfriend's shoulder and laughed "Why am I not surprised? " that made me laugh too which brightened up my mood. We soon called Zuko Azula's brother and Mai's boyfriend to take us to his house so we could all sleep.

Once in Azula's house I left for one of the guessed room before hearing a knock at the door "Asami I need to talk to you... " Azula's dad said as he entered the room. "Yes Sir. " I answered as I stood up straight and he stood next to me "Asami, I am a lonely man, I have always wanted to get back into the dating game. " he was as he ran a hand around my body. "Sir I don't feel comfortable talking about this... " I said as he took his hand off of me. "Asami, dear. You are 18 now, I think you are capable of making a decision like this, to marry the second wealthiest man in Republic City. " I shook my head and pushed him out of the way, "excuse me... Azula! " I yelled as I ran towards Azula's room. Zuko saw me and held me behind him. "Father what are you doing? " he asked as his dad tried to get to me. "I just asked this lovely woman on a date Zuko I don't see anything wrong with that. " Zuko slapped his father in the face. "How dare you father. She is the same age as me. You are disturbed. "

Just then when I thought everything was ok. Zuko's father pulled us towards the door and kicked us both out. "Never step foot in this house again you hear me! And never talk to my daughter or you will go to jail! " Zuko held me close as I cried into his shoulder. "Hey its going to be ok" as he rubbed my back all I could think about was what was going to happen next.

After we got back to my place I told my father what happened and he called the police, Zuko was invited to stay and we spent a lot of time together since we weren't aloud to see Azula we kept our distance from the group.

That all happened 2 years ago and Zuko is being protected under my father as his charge and Azula still thinks her dad is innocent. We had a pretty big argument the day of the court hearing and her father going to jail, so instead of coming to live with me she moved away to live with her grandfather. Mai and Ty Lee never said a word to me or Zuko, so we just stayed friends and eventually ended up working together.

Back to now Zuko and I were sitting at my desk early in the morning before Korra got here to clean, so that we could start on a project for my father. Zuko had laughed at something I said just before the door opened. I saw Korra there with her supplies in hand. Zuko smiled at her before saying. "Hello I'm Zuko and you must be the lovely miss Korra. I have heard some good things about you. " he smiled to Korra as he kissed me on the head which was something he always did to all of his girls who were friends before leaving.

"So do you like him? " I asked Korra as she started to wipe down my tv. "Yeah... he seems nice. He your boyfriend? " she asked which made my laugh a little. "Oh God know. He's more of a brother. My father took him in when his went to jail. But anyway can you do Zuko's office next. He's made it a right mess. " I told her before Korra finished up and left to Zukko's office.