87. The Villainous Princess Wants to Live in a Gingerbread House

Hello, I am back!~ It's Manga_lover again!~ As y'all know, I took a mini-break (kinda...sorta...) to recharge a bit from burnout. Rather than burn out, it's more so laziness and lack of motivation. Buuuut I got plenty of ideas. I'm just not in the mood to write. So I'm just letting you know that despite my efforts to be on a regular-ish posting schedule, I may be posting a bit irregularly again...
So I will post as much as I can. For those who have followed me, Thanks a lot! You guys have beeen motivating me a lot! The reason I have started posting again is because of you followers. And thanks to those who have liked my posts!

Name: The Villainous Princess Wants To Live In A Gingerbread House

Author: Friedrich, Marron pie

Status: Ongoing

Type: Shoujo, Webcomic, Manhwa

Genre: Cooking, Fantasy, Isekai, Romance, Vilainess, Slice of life, Reincarnation, Magic

Rating: 7.98

Summary:
I thought I'd been reincarnated as a child from a dirt poor home... "I'm here to pick up Anastasia, the imperial grandchild, Her Highness!" ...It seems I've possessed the body of the princess who, in the 'original novel', craved power, only to meet a tragic end.
To demonstrate that I was not interested in power, and to fulfill a dream of being a pâtissier that I could not achieve in my past life, I only baked sweets with the help of a contracted spirit.
You'll feel better if you eat something delicious, and you won't have to kill me!
But the harsh and heartless emperor (grandfather), and the Crown Prince (cousin) who will bring me to ruin, as well as the young duke (cousin's friend) who is the greatest knight in the empire, and even the slave knight (elf) who stabbed me...!
"Your Highness' lime pie is good." ...Don't tell me these people are besotted with me rather than the sweets? Aisha's baking & healing fantasy, sweet and lovely like dessert!

My Opinion:
This reminds me of Lady Baby and Lady Chef Royale. The art is super cute and the plot is pretty good. Aisha(the Fl) is a lovable Fl who like to bake. Even though it is less on romance it makes up for it  with familial love.
Her baked sweets work like magic. As far as I have read there is nothing to be frustrated about tho.. Her relationship with the crown prince and the imperial chef is delightful.
Again like I said this is not into revenge like The Villainess Lives twice but more like she wants to maintain relationships and form new ones. This a cute manga which I think you should go check out if you love Lady Chef Royale and Lady Baby.