26. Lady Baby

Name: Lady Baby

Author: Ju Hyeon, Pingmin

Status: Ongoing

Type: Shoujo, Full Color, Webcomic

Genre: Isekai, Drama, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Comedy, Historical, Mystery

Where to read: Mangadex, 1stkissmanga, manga68, mixedmanga, 365manga

Rating: 8.82

Warning: Unbearable cuteness overload!

Summary:      Young lady Calliope has suffered through nature's law and many accidents

Summary:      Young lady Calliope has suffered through nature's law and many accidents. Her family was decimated by ruin and an ongoing war, but upon listening to her melancholic singing upon the family's graveyard, a mysterious womanly figure tells her that she'll reward her for the beautiful song, and shrouds Calliope in darkness. 

Upon awakening, Calliope finds that she traveled back in time to when she was born! While Calliope slowly grows, will she be able to figure out who killed her family and stop them in time?

My Opinion:   Calliope is super cute, I love her entire family. They love her so much and I do too. I love how she met the male lead. I went and checked the review of other readers on this manga and they felt that it was cringy watching the baby talk and people obsessing over her.

The author doesn't know much about babies is what I could conclude from this manga. The baby and the characters were cute but I couldn't take in the fact that she was way smarter and cunning than the others. So I would recommend this manga to those who wanna watch a cute baby grow up(like the manga who was a princess). The characters are to doting which makes it unrealistic.

But otherwise I think this manga is something worth reading.