6.The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Name:  50 Tea Recipes from the Duchess, The Duchess 50 Tea Recipes

Author: Lee Jiha, Jo Hyunyeong

Status:  Ongoing

Type: Shoujo, Full color, Webcomic

Genre: Romance, Isekai, Drama, Cooking

Rating: 8.60

Warning: Sexual Content, Emotional Abuse

Summary:      When I opened my eyes I had become the duchess

But something isn't right. I went as far as becoming a character but I'm just a duchess in name that gets mistreated by the maids and ignored by her husband. What a crappy life! Gosh, I don't know what to do anymore. I'll just quietly enjoy my tea, was what I thought.

"Can you prepare tea for me again next time?"

Something's gone wrong with my cold husband!

My opinion: Honestly this manga is awesome. The female lead(fl) was ignored and mocked by her friends and her maids and her husband does not bother.

She is a tea lover who timetravels into this duchess' body. Surprised by the sudden yet amazing change in her behavior her husband falls in love with her, the maids,knights and her friends love her.

And I also love it when she surprises everyone by making tea which is considered a peasant's drink. Soon everyone start relishing her tea which makes her open a tea shop and... Just go read it...Its fabulous.

Guys I don't recommend this for anyone under 16. And those who are below 18 thread at your own risk because it has sexual content.