66. Empress Game: Make Up Master

Name: Empress Poor Quality Special-Effects, Empress Game: Make Up Master

Author: Shali Haishi, Wan Hua Tong Manhua

Status: Ongoing

Type: Shoujo, Full Color, Webcomic

Genre: Isekai, Revenge, Timetravel, Romance, Historical, Drama, Adventure, Comedy, Harem, Martial Arts

Where to read: Topmanhwa, 1stkissmanga, Webcomic

Rating: 7.74

Summary:Wu Sheyue is a cosmetics specialist/assassin

Summary:
Wu Sheyue is a cosmetics specialist/assassin. One day, her organization decided to kill her. Though she was stabbed, she survived, and travelled back to the past, into the body of a "mad" girl. There, she uses her wits and skills to become the Empress.

My Opinion:
I was disappointed with the manga at the beginning. But gradually the story improved. I absolutely loved the art. It was beyond beautiful. Its a pity she was a concubines daughter. Otherwise it would be so much easier for her to take revenge. I hope that she ends up with the male lead. I hate all the members of the family. All of them try to use the other members only to their advantage. So there are a lot of schemes and conspiracies. All of them try to ruin the reputations of the other members which is terrible.
Expect for the maid and the Ml, she cannot rely on anyone as all of them try to use her to their advantage.
But after around 50 chapters the story started looking good. The art and the plot looked similar to reborn house of revenge.