8.Phoenix Travels Around The World

Name: Phoenix Travels Around The World, Feng Ni Tianxia, Phoenix Against The Firmament

Author: Lu Fei, Juzi Cha

Status: Ongoing

Type: Full Color, Webcomic, Manhua

Genre: Isekai, Romance, Reincarnation, Fantasy, Historical, Action, Martial Arts

Rating: 7.39

Summary: When she opens her eyes, Huang Beiyue, a talented killer known  as "ultimate weapon", finds that she travels through time into another  world and possesses a girl's body, who is the trueborn daughter of  princess royal but humiliated by e...

Summary: When she opens her eyes, Huang Beiyue, a talented killer known as "ultimate weapon", finds that she travels through time into another world and possesses a girl's body, who is the trueborn daughter of princess royal but humiliated by everyone. With such an identity, Huang Beiyue rises from obscurity. Meanwhile, a mysterious guy becomes more and more interested in her...

My Opinion: This is the first Manhua that I have read. I like how Beiyue went from being a loser to a talented killer. She helps those who were nice to her and destroys her enemies. This is one of the best Reincarnation Manhua with a strong female lead. I felt bad for her in the beginning as she has to deal with a horrible biased family. But the way she emerged was like a lotus from a muddy pond.

This is worth reading.