19.The Abandoned Empress

Name: The Abandoned Empress

Author: Yuna Jeong, Ina

Status: Ongoing

Type: Shoujo, Full color, Webcomic

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Isekai, Romance, Tragedy, Timetravel, Villainess

Rating: 7.37

Warning: Sexual abuse in the beginning 

Summary:   As proud daughter of House Monique, Aristia was raised to become the next empress of the Castina Empire

But with the appearance of a mysterious new girl, everything has fallen apart: the Emperor has turned his back, and Aristia's miserable life as a lower queen is cut short by death. 

However a second chance to change her fate sees her reborn ‒to 7 years earlier! "Is this a dream or reality? Will my destiny repeat?"

My Opinion: I think this manga is good one, especially if you like a fl who is cunning and smart. I pity her being a wife to a monstrous crown prince. I am glad that Allendis and Carsien are there to support her and her dad is there to.

When she is reborn the crown prince is much kinder to her but I don't want her to be with the crown prince  because of the past. I genuinely hate jieun and hope she dies. I wish she doesn't exist for the sake of Aristia. The fl is strong and avoids the path that brought her to ruin.

There are disturbing scenes in the beginning of the manga so thread on your own risk. But I think you can skip all those scenes as the manga is an interesting one to read.