77. Lady Chef Royale

Name: Lady Chef Royale, The Young Lady Is A Royal Chef, Royal Shop Of Young Lady

Author: Risha, Paya

Status: Ongoing

Type: Shoujo, Full Color, Webcomic

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Isekai, Romance, Reincarnation, Cooking

Where to read: 1stkissmanga, Manhwatop, Manga3s, 365manga, Manhuascan

Rating: 8.03

Summary:As a chef at a small knight's restaurant, I became the nuisance youngest  daughter of a powerful man who was afraid of the emperor

Summary:
As a chef at a small knight's restaurant, I became the nuisance youngest daughter of a powerful man who was afraid of the emperor. I tried to run away with all my travel expenses...
It's strange.
"If you say you're sorry, are you that shameless?"
"That's because I'm your brother."
"Why don't you take Grandmother on a stroll?"
Why is everyone so nice to me all of a sudden?
"Why do you want to take out someone's eyeballs when they see me?"
People who had caught me trying to escape.
I'm just cooking. What's wrong with you?

My Opinion:
This manga reminds me of Beware Of The Brothers and Duchess 50 Tea Recipes. This is totally underrated and you should definitely read it. I love Isekai's where to Fl is hated but after reincarnation people love her and they get to see another side of her which was unexpected.
Here the Fl is ill treated by her whole family but after reincarnation she is a cook whose dishes are amazing. I know nothing about cooking and maybe her recipes may or may not have worked but I don't care.
I definitely think you guys should read this manga.